46 (LastChapter)

Jisoo's laugh filled the air, while Jennie stayed stunned, frustrated and stiff.

"I can't believe Chaeyoung fooled you." Jisoo is already chocking.

It's almost night when they arrive. They're now at the front of Jennie's building, staying the same, still standing strong and no signs of bombing or fire.

"I will kill your girlfriend." She gritted her teeth.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA— what, yah!" Jisoo stopped laughing and followed Jennie, who is aggressively entering her company.

"Baby!" Jennie exclaimed, her secretary is on the front desk and looks like she was in panic to see the CEO.

"Y-yes Miss Kim? Y-you're back so early." Baby is sweating right now.

"Is Park Chaeyoung here?" Jennie impatiently ask.

"Miss Kim, Park Chaeyoung-"

Jennie slammed the desk. "Answer me yes or no!" Jisoo calmed her.

"Hey, Jennie calm down."

"Y-yes Miss." Baby gulped. "She said she'll meet you at your office."

"What the fuck is going on inside your girlfriend's head?" Jennie asked Jisoo while walking towards the elevator. Baby stayed at the front desk, calling, informing that Jennie is already back from Busan.

"If you're planning something bad I suggest you shouldn't-"

Jennie shake her head. "No, Jisoo, shut up. I'm gonna kill her."

"But Jennieee!"

Jennie clicked the floor of her office and tapped her foot impatiently.

"Jennie calm down."

"How can I calm down when I thought my company was bombed?!"

Jisoo sighed.

Jennie's jaw clenched as they entered her office. Chaeyoung is not around.

"Chaeyoung is getting into my nerves." Jennie groaned.

Jisoo awkwardly smiled at her. "Jennie maybe-"

"Instead of visiting Lisa why am I wasting my time to your girlfriend?"

"Did you saw Park Chaeyoung?" Jennie asked firmly on one of her employees. "Answer me correctly or I'll fire you immediately."

Jisoo shut her up.

"Jennie."

The employee started to sweat in cold. "Sh-she's.."

"Don't make me wait." Jennie rolled her eyes.

"O-on the rooftop, Miss Kim."

Jisoo trembled. "J-Jennie."

"Who the fuck will go at the rooftop at this time?!" Jennie massaged her temple. It's almost night and Chaeyoung is still playing with her.

"Jisoo unnie stop me or I will kill your fucking girlfriend."

Jisoo didn't say anything so Jennie doesn't have a choice but run to the elevator. She have to scold Chaeyoung.

"Jendeuk wait!"

Jennie glared at her.

"Hey, maybe Chaeyoung has a reason why she's doing this." Jisoo tapped her shoulder.

Jennie didn't give a response, she stepped out the elevator and go to the stairs.

Jisoo was shocked, Jennie hates stairs.