38

100 Days with You on my profile!

JENNIE

"Oh gosh!" I screamed for my third orgasm.

I breath deeply and try catch an air. I didn't know that Lisa will be this wild if you piss her.

"Can we stop for a while?"

She smirked. "No, we're not yet finished." And she attacked my neck again.

I came back to my senses as I heard the door opened, revealing Baby.

"Miss Kim."

I facepalmed in my mind, did I just daydreamed that Lisa fucked me in her office? How could that be possible?

My imagination was so creative, though wherein real life Lisa will be mad at me if I pour even a bit liquid on her papers.

"Miss Kim?"

"Y-yeah?"

"The client wants to meet you already, it happened that he wants to be early. He said he's going to meet you later." She said.

I nodded at her. "Okay, prepare everything for later. By the way which client?"

"Mr. Kim Hanbin."

"Alright."

"I'll arrange everything now Miss." and she left my office.

I blinked for a few times and think about my imagination earlier. That was hella crazy.

I dialled Nancy again. "Hello Miss Kim?"

"I won't be going there." I immediately said.

She gasped. "I though you were, but why?"

"I have a client today, but don't worry I'll prepare something for her later. Would that be okay?"

"Of course."

"Okay then, bye."

-

"It's nice talking to you Jennie."

"So do I Hanbin." We shake hands. We just ended our meeting. "We'll see each other again, thank you so much."

"I'll call you if there's an urgent regarding to your proposal and project." He smiled.

"You can call us anytime." I answered and we both left the company, I am now going to Lisa's. Why not? I miss her, knowing that tomorrow is their flight. Add the fact that I just daydreamed of her earlier.

Lisa is a hard working woman, I admire her because of that. And right now she become more mature and taking her work seriously.

I am happy that she changed me, from being workaholic. Well now I'm not that drowned from works but I'm still doing my responsibilities as the CEO.

"CEO Kim? I thought you'll not going here?" Nancy approached me.

"That's what I thought also. By the way where's Lisa?"

She pointed at her office. "She's there since this  morning, she's fixing the papers. Oh about the plan I told you, are you going to do it?"

I shook my head. "No, I don't think I have to do that." Firstly, I don't want to act immature.

"So why are you here?" I raised a brow on her? Why does she so many questions?

"I'm going to ask her for dinner tonight. So she'll have a good night with me before she leaves."

"Such a sweet fiancé."

I smirked. "I know right, I'm going in." I left her.

I stepped inside the office and I immediately saw Lisa, drowning herself to papers. I noticed that Bambam is not here.