9

LISA

My boss friend's were fun to be with, they will treat you like you know each other for a long time. I'm happy to be with them, and even Chaeyoung. But sometimes I feel awkward because they are teasing me and my boss.

It's late but I'm now here at the cottage, loving the view of the sea and moon. Everyone is asleep aside from me.

I can't sleep actually because my roommate is Chaeyoung, she snores so loud so how will I be able to sleep?

The taste of the beer make me feel so hot now, well this is kinda good, I need to make myself asleep.

I stopped when I heard footsteps. I turn around and found my bitch boss is there there, I was surprised and as well as her.

Maybe she doesn't want to make me feel alone so she sit with me here in the cottage.

The silence fill us, I don't want to be awkward with her so I speak first.

"You want some boss?" I offered a bottle and she gladly accept it.

"Can't sleep?" She asked and drink the from the bottle, I nodded.

She sighed and look at me. "By the way I'm sorry about my friends, they're always teasing us."

I smiled, it's true. They are nonstop when it comes to teasing, why do they think that my boss and I have a relationship? "It's okay boss."

"Stop calling me boss, we're not in the office."

I bowed. "How will I address you then?"

"Jennie, just call me Jennie." She stares at me that make me gulped, I felt awkward with that stare.

"Stop staring at me Jennie, I would really think that you like me." I teased so she immediately averted her eyes.

"I'm sorry I was lost in my thoughts." She fake coughed. I smiled widely at her. I remembered how she stared at me, well not me but my abs.

"And what made you think that I like you? I would never." She's being a bitch again.

I laughed. "What made me think? You were staring at my abs earlier, you like me, it's written all over your face."

JENNIE

I gulped by her words. I can't deny it, I love the sight of her abs. I could still remember her damn sexy figure right now.

Instead speaking, I drink some beer from the bottle. I could feel that she's staring at me, now it's her huh?

I feel hot now, I don't know if it's because of the alcohol or it's just her intense stare?

I'm not really heartless as what my friends said, I always caught her staring at me in the office. Sometimes I wonder why is she looking at me.

"Stop staring at me Lisa, I would really think that you like me." I said copying her.

She laugh so hard, this is the first time that I saw her laugh like this, she's adorable. "You're copying me!"

She looks cute when she laugh, why I didn't noticed her smiles?

At first we had a formal conversation, it's too awkward here of course. But as the time pass by our conversation become light and funny.

I almost drunk my third bottle, and I can feel the hot effect now. I don't know how many bottles did she drunk but I know it's too many.

I don't usually drink alcohol, this is the first time that I drink too much.

"Can I tell you something Jennie?"