31

A/n: Just keep reading. Please read between lines. /// Sorry for errors.

DAHYUN

"You saw that? That's the CEO!"

"I saw that too!"

"What do you think about her condition? You're a doctor before, right?"

"It's not going to be worse or something, she's in seatbelt, good thing she bumped a tree and not the truck. She'll be injured but she can recover shortly."

"Still, I'm still worried to CEO Kim."

Despite of being drunk, I was able to hear those gossips. Shit did she just say CEO Kim?!

I quickly faced them. "CEO Kim? Who's Kim?" There's only two Kim's, Jisoo and Jennie unnie.

"Did you know what happened? CEO Jennie Kim just hit-"

"Fuck where?!" I didn't let her finish her sentence.

She gasped. "O-outside.."

"Shit." I hissed and run outside. Until now I'm crying. Why does it have to be like this?

I prayed when I searched for my sister. Damn it, God are you going to take my sister? Please no.

I almost can't breathe as I searched for her, until I saw a street where there's a lot of people.

I'm exhausted, feeling afraid that it won't be my sister.

"Excuse me, excuse me." I want to push all of them to see what really happened.

Then there, I saw unnie's car beside the tree. I'm sure of it.

That make me came back to reality.

"Unnie!" I cried hard and try to reach her car.

"Miss! Don't come near the car! They're investigating everything!" The police stopped me but I hit him, shit I want to slap everyone. Why does it have to be Jennie?

"I-I'm her sister, please I just want-"

He cut me off. "Your sister is already in the hospital. You should go there."

All I can do is to cry.

-

"The doctor said that Jennie is fine, let's be thankful. We just have to wait for her to wake up. After all her body is weak because of the impact, she also have a wound on her forehead." Jisoo unnie said to Chaeyoung.

We're here at the garden, talking about Jennie. While Jennie unnie is already in her room, you read it right, she's fine but she just can't woke up instantly.

"Can you tell us Dahyun what really happened?"

I sighed. "To be honest, I don't really know what happened. I just saw Lisa running away and Jennie unnie was trying to catch her and-"

"So this is fucking Lisa's fault?" Jisoo smirked and try not to surpass her anger.

Rosé unnie immediately held Jisoo unnie's hand. "What are you saying? We still don't know what happened to the both of them! No one should be blame for this!"

"What?" Jisoo unbelievably snorted. "Why are you not thinking Chaeyoung-ah? Can't you see? We cannot contact Lisa until now! She leave us! She leave Jennie!

"But still we didn't know what happened Jisoo! You can't just blame Lisa!" Chaeyoung fight back. I don't know what to do right now, they're fighting in front of me!