16

JISOO

We remained silent, trying to figure out what's happening inside the large cabinet.

"Why can't I hear anything? Are they kissing?" Chaeyoung asked everyone.

I looked at her. "What if they don't?"

"What if they're already doing it?" She asked back.

My eyes widened by her answer. "I thought you were innocent."

She pointed to herself. "Me? Innocent?" I nodded. "Just to clarify things Kim, I'm the one who's top when we did it. Can't you remember?" I blushed as soon as she said that. What the fuck.

"OMG, Jisoo Kim is exposed!" Seulgi screamed that makes everyone laugh.

"Shut up! All of you. Can we just focus on the couple inside this cabinet because they were still damn silent." I explained trying to stop them talking about 'it'.

"I think they were having an LQ again."

"They're ignoring each other since this morning."

"It's because of Taehyung."

They rant, and I agree with them.

But Chaeyoung is against us. "What if they're kissing now?"

"Look Chaeyoung, they have a relationship but they love to argue together right? What if one of them now are already knocked out?" Irene slumped to the couch.

She's right. We witnessed all their fighting, arguments and chuchuness, sometimes I think if they were really a couple? 'Cause they want to kill each other when they are fighting. But nah, they kiss and make out so I guess they are true.

Suddenly we heard a loud bump inside.

"Shit." We all cursed. "Yah, unnie! We should open the cabinet now! What if my sister killed Lisa?" Dahyun shakes me on my shoulder. Wow, she cared for Lisa and not her sister.

Chaeyoung tapped her back. "Think positive Dahyun. Maybe you sister is wild so she locked Lisa on her arms and sit on Lisa's lap."

"Hey Chaeyoung what are you saying to Dahyun? She's innocent." Joy hugged Dahyun, what kdrama is this?

*blag!*

"Fuck." We all cursed 'cause we heard another bump. My heart suddenly beats faster.

"Yah! What if they're really killing each other now?" Irene cried, "Oh no Lisa."

"What if we'll see Lisa in blood?" Wendy said with dizziness.

"Maybe her head is bleeding now" Seulgi act crying too.

I looked at Chaeyoung. "How will you explain this Chaeyoung?" I asked her. But Rosé being Rosé, she's just chill.

"Maybe.." She sips on her beer and think for a second. "They changed position." Damn I chocked for the second time around.

Dahyun holds my hand. "Unnie, I'm afraid. We should open the cabinet now."

I can feel her sincerity in her words. "Don't worry Dahyun."

I started to unlock the cabinet. I looked at Chaeyoung but she flips her hair. She's so unproblematic.

Everyone waited for me to open the cabinet. I sighed deeply and slowly opened it.

"Tsk." I heard bitch Rosé said.

"Oh my God cover Dahyun's eyes." Irene ordered but in the end she's the one who covered Dahyun's eyes.