19

LISA

Damn, I won't deny it anymore. I actually love what she did. The moment her lips touches mine, I felt that I really miss her kiss. I miss the taste of her lips, it taste like a strawberry for me.

She begun to move and engage me into kissing. She did not fail, I did gave in and responded to her kisses.

It was quick but a passionate one.The moment our lips parted, I feel like I wanted more. What the hell is this?

We stared at each other but no one dared to speak. She just sighed and go to her bed. Damn it's just that? Then I will consider that kissing is just normal to us.

But I love the thought that she kissed me because she was pissed of Mina. To be honest, I don't have any feelings for Mina now.

"What shall we do now?" She asked seriously and stared at me. As if we didn't kiss earlier, I swear to this girl.

I rolled my eyes on her. "You're the one who's at fault here, so you'll be the one who is responsible for this problem."

"You won't help me?" Her eyes narrowed as she said that.

"No." I smirked.

She snorted. "Damn you."

She sighed and lay to her bed, she's just staring at the ceiling. I decided to lye beside her.

"So what's the plan now?" I asked and look at her on my side.

She blinked. "I am thinking of any possible solution."

"You're not thinking, you're just staring up there." I pointed at the ceiling.

"Because I'm thinking of a solution! Halmeoni got angry, I need to do something, she's stressed."

I sit to face her. "And so are you, you should loosen up Jennie."

"What if we go out of town so we can divert their attention from that? Maybe we need an off for the issue?" She suggested that makes me smile.

"But where will we go? Away from Teng teng and koreaboos?"

She chuckled. "Maybe not that far from Sokor, just apart enough from paparazzi. And it's Taehyung not Teng teng."

"I don't care about his name." I stared at her, maybe our minds are thinking the same place to go. "Well, there's only one place I know, and I think we can breath there."

By that, she smiled.

"Busan." We said in unison.

-

JENNIE

We both go back to the living room and exactly halmeoni is there with my sisters. They're watching a movie.

You can see on her face that she's really disappointed with me. I don't want her to be disappointed, for sure my parents will scold me if they'll new about this. I'm thankful that halmeoni haven't told my parents. I'm going to fix this.

I cleared my throat. I look at Lisa and she smiled at me and cheered that I can do it.

"Halmeoni, I just want to ask you if I can have an off from office even just 5 days?"

Once they heard 'off' they suddenly looked at me in disbelief. Like something miracle happened. Even Dahyun dropped her popcorn.

"We'll just have a short hangout in Busan. And also to loosen up from the issue that isn't true." I added, gosh I hope halmeoni will let me.

But the three of them were just looking at me, did I say something wrong? They're still processing my words.

"Halmeoni? Would you let me? I mean us?"