21

LISA

It's fucking hot here. The last time I know there's an aircon here? Is it broken?

For the nth time I lowered the temperature but damn it's getting hotter and hotter!

I look at Jennie and she's wiping her sweat, she feels hot too? Fuck this is worse than heater!

Jennie stand up from the couch and go to the bathroom. I sighed as I wipe my sweat again. It's been an hour since we got here and we're not even talking, she still avoids me. Is she jealous of Mina? Tsk, that's impossible.

I sat on the couch. Then, I saw Jennie walked out from the bathroom. The atmosphere became hotter as I saw her legs. D-did she just removed her pajamas?

I frowned. "Do you even wear shorts?"

She shakes her head. "Yeah, but only a cycling."

My eyes widened, she pull up her nighties blouse and showed me her cycling shorts, damn I can clearly see her ass! What the fuck Jennie Kim I might squeeze that!

I quickly turned around and not facing her. My sight goes dark, why am I filled with this hot sensation?

I fanned myself, it's really hot in here. I unbuttoned some of my buttons, I don't care if Jennie would see it, it's just that, it's damn hot.

I look at her and I found out that she's looking at me. She is dripping wet with her sweat, what's wrong with us? Why do we feel like this?

I noticed that she wants to ask anything so she moved closer to me. Oh no Jennie, don't do this or else.

She accidentally tripped so she landed in front of me. My eyes snapped, I catched her and I am holding her on her waist while her hands are on my shoulder.

I just realized that her scent was really fucking addicting, she smells like fresh flowers.

She tried to let go but I pull her closer to me and our face were inches close. "Manoban, let me go."

She tried to stand but she ended to be on top of me because I am not letting her. I don't know what I'm doing.

"Let me go! I might do something to you!- Mmph!"

This is the only way to release this heat.

I kissed her, locking her with a deep hot kiss. I tenderly stroked her cheek with the back of my hand feeling her beautiful face.

She's now on my lap. My hand suddenly travelled down to her butt, I gently squeeze it that earn a moan from her.

I stand up and carry her without breaking the kiss. Her legs are around my waist. I put her on the bed and I removed her blouse, this will just be my hindrance.

We stopped kissing to breathe, I look at her body and all I can do was to curse. She's perfect.

"Damn you look hot with your bra." She bit her lip. "But you look hotter without that."

Did I just said that? I don't fucking care. We kissed again I can hear my heart beats incredibly fast. I want her now.

We just kissed until we made each other naked.

"Oh shit." She moaned as I kissed down to her neck. This time, my hands were already caressing her curves.

She throw her head back as I slowly go down to the alley of her cleavage. I hope I am giving her a good sensation. I guess I know where I have to touch her. Damn I miss doing this to her.

I lick and suck her pebbled nipple while my hand was kneading the other.

Then, my hands slowly travelled down her womanhood. I touched her inner thighs teasing her with my grazing touches.

"Fuck stop it." She groaned out as she pulled me closer towards her warm body and I couldn't help but to smirk at this.

I slowly rubbed my finger against her throbbing nub, making her upper body to jolt up and clash to mine. That's right, get crazy with my touches bee.

I move my finger into circular motion around her pearl and she dig her nails on my back, it doesn't hurt. Well that makes me want her more.

"Oh gosh yes Lisa, r-right there!" I continued pleasuring her and she was panting hard.

"Fuck!" She clenched my hair, why? I just slipped my finger inside her, damn she looks so hot as she closed her eyes and her mouth was forming a perfect 'o'."

I started to pump in and out of her. I can feel her body shivering as she responds to my thrusts. She's so fucking hot.

"D-don't stop." She gasped as I move quicker feeling her walls tightening on my finger.

I slowed down for a moment. "What-" And I add another finger. "Ahh fuck!"

I could really feel her warming up around my fingers as I add more speed to the pace that making her gasp in total bliss.

"So tight." I uttered, I don't even know what am I saying. But honestly she's making me feel hot that's why I am doing this.

"Ahh.. I t-think I'm about to come! Fuck!" I pumped more faster and I know she reached her peak as she shiver in delight. A huge wave of orgasm took over her body, gosh I'm getting addicted to her.

I stared at her eyes, it feels like we are talking silently.

I quickly moved away from her and go near to her bottom.

She gave me a confused look, but she looks tired though. "What are you doing?"

I smirk. "Honestly I don't know, I want to taste you. That's for sure."

What did I just say?

"Taste me?— FUCK!"

I placed herself between my legs and started to lick her nub. Fuck this is so good. Her hand clasped on my hair at the same time pushing me more to her.

Like what I did earlier, I circled around her pearl. But this time with my tongue, she was very much liking it. She even spread her legs more.

"Lick me more Lisa, uhmm.."

I just lick and suck her more, I love how she moans and scream my name.

My slow licking fasten the pace, I heard her gasp as I inserted a finger inside her while pleasuring her with a tongue.

"Damn! Ahh!"

I don't know where did I learn this, I just trust my instincts. Her thighs and muscles tensed up and my movements become restless. I knew she was about to explode.

"Lisa— I'm on my.." She gasped for air damn she look hot. "Li-limit."

I just continued pleasuring her.

"Oh fuck Manoban!"

This was her second orgasm and she looks tired yet hot. I lay down beside her, I was taken aback when she get up.

I tried to get up too but she pushed me back to the bed. My eyes widened as she sit on my stomach, I can feel her wet juices on it.

"We're not yet done." She seductively said, oh gosh that was too sexy.

I held her waist as she moved closer to me. "You're mine Lisa."

Is she really jealous? I hope so.

She kissed me hungrily and I responded to her, I got excited and feel hot again.

'I'm all yours Jennie Kim, and I think

you got my heart too.'

-

What the fuck is this chapter, I hope I surpassed your expectations mamsh. Sorry for the short update!

By the way JENNIE KIM AND JISOO KIM WERE SO HOT ON THE TEASER. DAMN I ALMOST DIED LITERALLY WHEN I SAW JENNIE'S PICS IN PARIS AND CHANEL.
ALSO DID YOU GUYS ALREADY PRE ORDERED AN ALBUM? I LOVE THE BOTH VERSIONS. LASTLY, JENLISA PA DIN MGA ULOL.