20

JENNIE

We are now at Rosé's house. No one lives here since parents are in Australia. I also heard that Lisa and Rosé lived here when they were in college, they're really best friends.

We decided to take a rest first before we go out. Honestly the thought that the whole gang was here with us still did not sink in my mind. So I read a book and lay on the sofa and chill, while everyone's fixing their clothes in their room.

Oh guess what? Me and my secretary are in the same room, funny isn't it? At first I complained but they didn't dare to hear me out, so I have no choice.

While reading I didn't notice that Lisa is going near me and she suddenly tops me. Hugging me like there's no tomorrow.

"What the fuck Lisa, there's so many couches!" I shouted at her because of her weight and also I am reading.

"No, you're softer. I just want to lay here." She said as if she was a kid. She hugged me tighter.

I rolled my eyes. "I'm reading Lisa."

"You can read while I'm hugging you."

"Argh no."

She smiled widely and stared at my eyes. "What?" I asked. She suddenly moves onto me and give me a peck on my lips.

"F-fuck, why did you kiss me? I told you not to steal a kiss right?" I slammed her gently with a book.

She kissed me again that surprised me. "Says who just kissed me yesterday."

Oh no, this is not good. She's flirting with me? "I was just trying to shut you up."

"Is that how you shut a person? How about that night in the cottage?" She smirked, God Jennie don't fall to that smirk, think!

"I was drunk you know." Accept my explanation bitch or else I will fire you.

She pretended to be shocked. "Okay, how about the night in the hut?"

"I was sick Lisa."

"Damn why do have many excuses? You can just admit that you love my lips." I think I do? Kidding, why would I love that? Duh, I hate you from the very start.

I shake my head. "No."

"Let's see if you would still respond.." She stared at my lips. "You're conscious and sober now."

And by that, she kissed me that caught me off guard. I immediately closed my eyes as I felt her soft lips.

I dropped my book and clung to her neck.

Our kiss heated up as I responded to her kisses. I was taken away by her, how can she do this to me?

Our lips parted for a second to breathe but she holds my nape and pull for another kiss, I-

"Yah! My virgin eyes!"

We quickly stop as we here that, this is what I am talking about, they will disturb us no matter what.

"Stop acting innocent Chaeyoung." Jisoo entered the living room with Irene and others. Lisa moved away from me and stand up.

"Sorry for the interruption couple but we are going now." Irene said and everybody laugh, this is the reason why I don't want them to be with me.

I want them to get lost, really.

-

LISA

"Roller coaster!" I suggested for a ride and they agreed. We are here at the amusement park it was so amazing!