41

Sunlight rays entered the house of Park Chaeyoung, making some of them woke up from sleeping, namely Lisa, Seulgi, and Chaeyoung.

"We don't have anything for breakfast." Rosé said while making a cry.

"I guess let's buy outside and cook." Seulgi insisted.

"Alright." And the three left.

Minutes later Wendy woke up. Her eyes are swollen as fuck.

"Fuck these gays." She hissed. "I didn't slept well." She yawned remembering what happened last night. The house was filled with groans and moans that made her up until mid night.

"Rise and shine!" She said to herself as she opened the windows of the house. She cleaned some mess so all will look well for a good Sunday in Busan.

She suddenly heard a child crying.

"A crying baby? Who's child is that?" She looked to the window and looks like the neighbors are far from the house. "How would that be heard in here?"

"Is there a child inside this house?" She roam around. "Is Jennie has a child? Did Manoban made her pregnant?"

'I'm like a fool.' She said to herself 'cause she's constantly talking herself.

She open the door and she already found what she's been looking for. "Ohhh, so you're the crying baby huh? You're just here, well I didn't know."

She slowly closed the door but she realized what just happened. "Why the fuck are you here?!" She gasped. "Oh my gosh I'm sorry. I shouldn't have curse in front of you."

"Who left you here? Oh my God." She turned back inside but quickly came back. "I shouldn't leave you here."

She hold the basket where the child is and put her on the wide sofa. She walks around asking herself what to do.

"Hush, stop crying please oh my." The child is still crying.

"Park Chaeyoung!" She screamed to the house's owner but there's no response. The cry was louder. "Fuck!"

She climbed upstairs and knocks to Irene and Seulgi's room. "Unnie? Open the door!" She twisted the door and she saw Irene peacefully laying on the bed. "Where's Seulgi?"

She tapped the older's shoulder. "Unnie, we have a problem." Wendy looks outside to check on the baby. "There's a baby!"

"Wendy, stop talking I'm tired." Irene turned her back on her.

"WHAT?" Wendy sighed. "Fine, I understand." Remembering last night, maybe some of the moans were from Irene. She goes to the next room which is Rosé's, but sadly only Jisoo was there.

"Jisoo." She called.

"Jisoo."

Still no response."

"Jisoo!"

"Stop screaming, I can't stand, I'm sore."

Wendy frustratedly walks out the room. "Next time I will warn you guys that when we are in hangout we should enjoy ourselves together and not have sex all night!" She groaned but suddenly stops before she opened Lisa's door.

"By the way Jisoo is sore? Rosé is a top? Wow." She just shrugged it off.

"Lisa is also missing, where the fuck are they?" She whispered as she slowly closed the door beside her.

She should wake up Jennie calmly, or else she'll be dead forever. Knowing this friend of hers is really dangerous.

She gently touched Jennie's arm. "Jennie." But Jennie slapped her hands, hard. "Fuck you Wendy, I'm still sleeping I am fucking tired, get out of the room!"