You Mess with the Bull!

(Everyone has logged on)

Richard: WHICH ONE OF YOU FUCKERS MADE JEREMY CRY!?

Danny: It was me

PG: no it was me, Danny is just trying to protect me!

William: No I did it!

Mike: OMG they're doing the "I am Sparta" thing

Richard: I know for a fact that it wasn't Danny! So which one was it, PG or William?!

PG and William: it was me

Jeremy: *Whimpers* i-it w-was W-William, he w-was the one w-who upset me *continues crying*

Richard: grrrr *looks at Jeremy* YOU'RE GOING TO REGRET UPSETTING MY JEREMY! WILLIAM PREPARE FOR A WORLD OF PAIN! *charges at William*

Danny: *Steps in front of William taking the hit for him* ugh *hits the ground*

William: Danny! *kneels down next to Danny* oh god, Danny are you ok?

Richard: *attempts to punch William only to get tackled by Danny* grrr

Danny: *Tackles Richard trying to protect William instead* LEAVE MY WILLIAM ALONE YOU JERK! *gets kicked in the ribs but continues to fight back* grrr

William: *Watches in horror and awe as Danny fights with Richard* oh god!

Jeremy: *has no clue what to do*

Richard: *Pulls out his knife and stabs Danny in his side* GET OFF ME DANIEL! *Pulls the knife out and stabs him again in the same spot*

Danny: *Winces in pain from being stabbed twice* ahhh *yet continues to fight* I won't lose so easily!

Richard: suit yourself * yanks the knife out and stabs him a third time* let's see how long you can last *releases the knife and then kicks the spot the knife is in*

Danny: *Eyes widen as the pain finally gets to him* ahhh *falls to his knees then collapses to the ground* ahh

William: *Runs over to Danny* no Danny! Oh god, SOMEONE CALL AN AMBULANCE! *stares down at Danny and begins to cry* Danny, stay with me please

Danny: * Stares up at William* I'm sorry *wipes away William's tears with his thumb* please don't cry

Mike: The ambulance is here!

2 hours later

(Everyone has logged on)

William: How you feeling Danny?

Danny: *Whimpers* my ribs really hurt

William: That's to be expected, Richard did break four ribs and stab you three times

Mike: My god Richard, you need to learn when to stop! Lol I'm just surprised you didn't pepper spray Danny XD

William: *Pulls out pepper spray and pepper sprays Mike* grrr

Mike: Ahh my eyes, oh god that stings *tries to rinse the pepper spray out of his eyes* oh god, Doll help me I can't see!

Doll: *helps Mike rinse out his eyes* how dare you pepper spray my Mikey!

PG: enough you two, your going to accidentally pepper spray Danny and then I'm going to throw you out the fourth story window!

Mike: O.O why are you all insistent on using violence as a way to solve your problems?

PG: big word for someone who got kicked out of school for throwing a kid in the dumpster!

Mike: I'll throw you in a dumpster!

PG: Oh you want to go punk!

Mike: I'LL WOOP YOUR ASS YOU LIL PANSY!

PG: I'D LIKE TO SEE YOU TRY BITCH!

Mike: OH YOUR GOING DOWN ASSHOLE!

PG: IS THAT SO?! GUESS YOU NEED TO BE TAUGHT A LESSON!

Mike: YEAH AND WHO GOING TO TEACH ME IT!?

PG: GRRR TIME TO DIE FUCK FACE!

Mike: LOL YOU'RE AS WEAK AS DANNY

William: HOW DARE YOU INSULT MY DANNY!

Mike: BUTT OUT YOU MORON!

PG: DON'T YOU DARE DISRESPECT MY FRIEND!

Mike: OH YEAH AND WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT?! I'LL INSULT WHOEVER I WANT TO INSULT!

William and PG: GO TO HELL YOU FUCKING WASTE OF SPACE!

Danny: Guys

Mike: BITCH PLEASE, IF ANYONE SHOULD GO TO HELL IT'S YOU THREE FUCKTARDS!

Danny: Guys!

William: HOW DARE YOU BRING DANNY INTO THIS YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT!

Danny: GUYS!

Mike: BUTT OUT YOU FUCKING WASTE OF SPACE

Danny: *Stares at Mike feeling very hurt* please stop? *is completely ignored* William? *is ignored again* PG? *still ignored* guys? *feels alone and starts to cry* Mike? *starts having a panic attack* ahh *vision becomes blurry, heart rate picks up speed and begins to feel lightheaded* W-W-William *has trouble breathing* please stop *starts to lose conconscientious* WILLIAM, HELP ME! PLEASE SOMEone help me *continues to hyperventilate*

Mike: YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE *pauses hearing the heart monitor pick up pace* wait! *stares over at Danny* OH GOD, HE'S HAVING A PANIC ATTACK!

William: *Stops arguing with Mike and looks over at Danny* WHAT?! OH GOD! DANNY! *Runs over to Danny* Danny, can you hear me?!

Danny: *Stares up at William* W-W-William?

William: Oh god, I should have been more focused on you instead of arguing with Mike, I'm so sorry Danny

Danny: It's ok William, I'm ok just a little lightheaded. Can you take me home please?

William: Ya, I'll take you back to the pizzeria and then we can relax with a movie

Danny: Hehe that sounds nice

(Danny and William have logged off)

(Everyone else has logged off)