I'm the King

(Everyone has logged on)

PG: *walks in wearing a crown on top of his security hat and a cape lined with fur while holding his knife* I'm the king!

William: *Stands there staring at PG*

PG: *smiles*

William: *knocks the crown off PG's head and smirks*

PG: *is shocked then looks at William* rude! *knife turns back to the phone as PG puts it back on his belt loop* I should have stood next to Danny, at least he wouldn't ruin my fun!

William: hehe, he would if I asked him to.

Danny: *picks up the crown* hmmm *puts the crown on his head* hehe *takes the cape from PG* now I'm the king!

Seth: Ya, king of the dumpster! *throws Danny in the dumpster* XD

Danny: *whimpers* ow that hurt *notices a little bit of blood dripping from his mouth* ahhh, you broke my tooth! *holds up the broken canine* William!?

William: No worries, being a high class spirit will allow your tooth to grow back! *punches Seth breaking one of his teeth* fuck you!

Danny: *attempts to climb out of the dumpster but slips slamming his head into the side of the dumpster* ow *realizes his head is bleeding* William!

William: *cautiously peeks into the dumpster* Danny are you ok? *notices the small puddle of blood* you're bleeding! *carefully lifts Danny out of the dumpster* hang on I'll help you! Keep your eyes open, don't fall asleep! You could have a concussion! *carries Danny off to his room*

Danny: *stares up at William weakly* hmmm *becomes tired* W-William, I don't feel so well. *whimpers trying to stay awake* I'm so tired

William: I know, hang on a bit longer *cleans the wound on Danny's head before wrapping it up* ok so you only have a minor concussion, you can sleep now if you want to

Danny: Ok *falls asleep*

(Danny has logged off)

(William has logged off)

Vincent: Seth, stop harassing Danny before William decides to kill you while you sleep!

Seth: No!

(Seth has logged off)

PG: Scott?

Scott: Ya?

PG: may I borrow Vincent? I promise I won't hurt him, I just want to punish Seth by taking his precious little brother. Don't worry you two can communicate in private chat and I'll make sure Vincent has everything he needs.

Scott: sure you can, Seth needs to be taught a lesson. Just be sure to keep him safe and has plenty of food and water.

PG: No worries, Vincent has never done anything to harm Danny so I'll return the favor and take care of him while I have him. Come on Vincent.

Vincent: *giggles* ok *follows PG to the back of the pizzeria, through the vents to his hideout and makes a blanket nest for himself* good night Scott, night Jason

Scott and PG: good night Vincent

(PG and Vincent have logged off)

Richard: good night

(Richard has logged off)

(Everyone else has logged off)