Mangle to the Rescue

(Everyone has logged on)

Foxy: we still haven't come up with plan!

Freddy: we need to rescue Mike!

Chica: poor Mikey

Bonnie: what do we do?

Mangle: *timidly speaks* if I may, I have an idea on how to rescue Mike *nervously plays with her tail*

Foxy: go ahead Mangle

Mangle: *smiles* well I could distract Richy, Shadow and Nightingale while you four sneak in and get Mike

Bonnie: how are you going to distract three nightmares?

Mangle: I could anger them and have them chase me

Freddy: alright but please be careful, I don't want you getting hurt

Mangle: *hugs Freddy* I promise I'll be careful *heads off to the Nightmare Room*

Bonnie: are you sure this is a good idea? The plan depends on if Mangle can distract all three of them, do you really think she can succeed?

Foxy: are you doubting Mangle?! Give the girl a chance to prove herself!

Mangle: *whacks Nightingale on the head, bites Shadow's tail and throws Richy's music box at him* hehe what are you going to do about it?! *Runs along the ceiling with all three nightmares hot on her tail*

Foxy: she did her part now it's our turn! *slips into the Nightmare Room* Mike?

Mike: Foxy?! I'm over here!

Foxy: *gently picks up Mike and carries him out* got him!

Mangle: *gets yanked off the ceiling by Nightingale* uh guys!

Nightingale: *slams Mangle to the ground* wretched fox! You tricked us! Now you will pay! *drags Mangle into the Nightmare Room slamming the door as soon as Richy and Shadow enter* say goodbye to your little friend!

Mangle: at least you got Mike back *whimpers* just forget about me, keep your family safe!

DarkFox: well hello love, hehe well aren't you just adorable? Having a vixen around could be fun. What's your name?

Mangle: *shivers in fear* m-my name is M-Mangle *whines*

Foxy: STAY AWAY FROM HER FURBALL!

DarkFox: Oh, I didn't realize she had a mate. My apologies, I'll return her to you safe and sound *gently picks up Mangle and places her in Pirate Cove*

(DarkFox has logged off)

Foxy: *blushes* m-mate? We most definitely are not mates! I don't know a thing about her other than she's shy and sweet! *smiles dreamily* and she's beautiful, she has a lovely voice and beautiful eyes *sighs dreamily* she's the prettiest girl I've ever seen *sudden realization* O.O *blushes embarrassed* uh did I say that out loud?

Mike: aww someone's in love *smirks* all you need is a push in the right direction *shoves Foxy into Mangle* hehe

Foxy: *lands on top of Mangle muzzle to muzzle* O/////O *nervously smiles at Mangle* hehe

Mangle: *Stares up at Foxy then licks his cheek*

Foxy: *stunned* ...

Mangle: *pulls Foxy into a kiss* mmm *closes the curtain* hehe

(Mangle and Foxy have logged off)

Danny: O.O *confused* what are they doing?

William: *blushes* uh I don't think you want to know

Richard: OH FOR THE LOVE OF, WOULD YOU TWO JUST FUCK EACH OTHER ALREADY!

William: O////O

Danny: .... no comment

Mike: WTF Richard! You can't just scream that while there are children present!

William: Danny doesn't even know what that means!

Danny: Mike told me! *blushes*

Mike: it's true, I explained it every way I could so he would understand!

William: *Looks mortified*

Richard: do it or I'll start chanting it in front of the children possibly causing them to join in!

William: ...

(William and Danny have logged off)

Mike: I think you pissed off William

PG: XD ya he did! William just set Richard's room on fire!

Richard: WHAT?! *grabs the fire extinguisher* MY ROOM!

(Richard has logged off)

(Everyone else has logged off)