Mythology

(Everyone has logged on)

Mike: *shrieking after realizing he's a gargoyle* WTF I'm a gargoyle!

Danny: *glares at the Mike* you're not the only one suffering here! *stares at his backside which is now the lower half of a horse* I'm half horse!

Mike: I believe the creature you are is a centaur

William: Vincent and I are nagas, half human half snake

Jeremy: I'm a satyr, I think that's what they are. I'm half human half goat

Chris: *whimpers* I'm a werewolf! It really hurts to turn into my wolf form!

Charles: I'm a centaur too

Richard: I'm confined to the darkness because I'm a giant bat creature!

Seth: I'm a merman! I can't fucking breathe! *climbs up on the back of Danny's horse half*

Danny: *stares at Seth before sitting down and dumping him in the salt water pool that magically appeared*

Seth: ???, where did this salt water pool come from?

Danny: *tilts his head in confusion and just now realizes he doesn't have his wolf ears anymore but instead horse ears* hehe I traded my wolf ears for horse ears.

Mike: I'm hungry and I'm very tempted to eat Danny

Danny: Try to eat me and I'll kick you!

William: Danny look out!

Vincent: *sinks his long fangs into Danny injecting him with venom*

Danny: *kicks Vincent in the face with his powerful hind hooves before collapsing to the ground* ow! W-William, I don't feel so well. *turns back to human*

(Everyone except Vincent has turned back to humans)

William: Danny!? *kneels down next to Danny* oh god, Someone call an ambulance!

Danny: *shivers as the venom courses through him* W-William? I'm scared

William: I know, it's ok the ambulance is coming.

Danny: *whimpers as the venom reaches his heart* it's too late

(Danny has logged off)

1 hour later

At the hospital

Vincent: *having his venom extracted for the anti-venom* ouch! Hey gentle, you're going to injure my fang! *yelps as the doctor is purposely rough* ow!

William: Hey! Be gentle! He didn't mean to hurt Danny!

Doctor: *growls and injures  Vincent's fang*

Vincent: *whimpers pulling away from the doctor* my fang! *cowers in fear when the doctor pulls out a needle*

(Vincent has turned back to human)

Mike: *grabs the needle and throws it into Danny's hospital room* go help Danny and leave Vincent alone!

Doctor: *stares at Mike before going back to Danny*

14 minutes later

Danny: Take me home William

William: Ok

Mike: I'm headed home as well, come on Doll, Jeremy

(Everyone has logged off)
______________________________________
Richard

(Everyone has logged off) ______________________________________Richard