Swapping Partners part 4(PG and Scott)

(PG and Scott have logged on)

PG: Wait, everyone else got paired with a submissive partner but we are both dominant partners!

Scott: Ya because Seth didn't want to give up Marionette and Chris didn't want to give up Charles!

PG: someone would have still ended up with both dominant partners! Funny because both Seth and Marionette are dominant! Charles is dominant and Chris is submissive, that's three dominant partners and one submissive partner!

Scott: I overheard Charles say that Vincent got injured earlier this morning! Shadow tried to snap his neck!

PG: odd, Mike and Danny were attacked by Nightingale this morning! Nightingale got knocked unconscious when Danny hit her in the head with a baseball bat! It was hilarious!

(Nightingale and Jack have logged on)

PG: shh don't anger them

Jack: *grabs PG by his neck* I'm already beyond angry! *breaks PG's collar bone* grrr *throws PG to the ground*

PG: *whimpers in pain* was that really necessary? *rolls onto his back to keep from injuring his neck further*

Nightingale: *kicks PG in the neck breaking several bones* yes it was really necessary, we need something to relieve our anger!

PG: *whimpers*

Jack: *breaks PG's ribs* quit your whining! *stomps on PG's chest* I feel better *disappears into the shadows*

(Jack has logged off)

Nightingale: *breaks PG's arm*

(Nightingale has logged off)

PG: *whimpers* Scott!

Scott: sorry, those two terrify me! If I got involved they would kill us both! Besides, I just told their boss Puppet what they did. Those two will get what they deserve!

PG: *whines* please take me back to Shabonnie

Scott: ok *gently picks up PG and carries him to Shabonnie*

(Scott has invited Shabonnie)

(Shabonnie and Jeremy have logged on)

Shabonnie: oh my poor Jason! You're seriously hurt, no worries I'll take care of you! *picks up PG*

PG: *purrs weakly* ow, it even hurts to purr!

Shabonnie: I'll take back Jason and you take Jeremy back to Richard! Yes you can have Vincent back too!

(Shabonnie and PG have logged off)

Jeremy: yay I get to go back to Richard! You get Vincent back and Shabonnie has PG back!
-----------------------------------------------------------
(Richard's Private Chat Room)

(Scott and Jeremy have requested permission to enter)

Richard: oh it's our partners! But it's only been 6 hours, did something happen?

Vincent: Ya PG was seriously injured by Nightingale and Jack! Shabonnie is allowing the four of us to switch back.

(Vincent has granted Scott and Jeremy access)

Scott: Vinny!

Vincent: Scott!

Richard: Jeremy!

Jeremy: Richard!

Vincent: I'm so happy to see you!

Scott: let's go cuddle and watch a movie!

Vincent: ok

(Vincent and Scott have logged off)

(Richard and Jeremy have logged off)