Swapping Partners part 1

(Everyone has logged on)

Shabonnie: I have a great idea! Well it's more like payback!

William: What do you have in mind?

Shabonnie: swapping partners! William you are now paired with Doll, Mike you are now paired with Danny, Scott you are now paired with PG, Richard you are now paired with Vincent, and I'll be paired with Jeremy! So William/Doll, Mike/Danny, Scott/PG, Richard/Vincent and Shabonnie/Jeremy!

Mike: Why am I paired with Danny?

Shabonnie: because I trust you to keep Danny safe

Mike: To have your trust of you is an honor, I promise to prove you chose wisely to trust me! I'll protect Danny with my life! And I trust Richard and William to keep Jeremy and Doll safe!

Danny: I'm doomed

Mike: Grrr I change my mind I don't care what happens to Danny anymore!

Danny: But you're my only protection at the moment!

William: God damn it! I can't do anything to protect Danny if you do decide to ditch him!

Mike: That's too bad because I'm ditching Danny!

William: please I beg you, take care and protect Danny please

Mike: *Feels guilty* alright as long as you protect Doll I'll protect Danny!

William: I'll protect Doll to the best of my abilities, it's hard to defend someone from Shadow or Nightingale! Come on Doll *places a bracelet with a tracking chip on Doll's wrist* this bracelet will emit a high pitched noise if any of the nightmares touch you!

Doll: you really know how to make a girl feel safe. Mike? Be sure to keep Danny safe, ok?

Mike: Of course Doll. *places a collar with the same abilities as Doll's bracelet on Danny* the collar has the same features as the bracelet and it's designed to be comfortable so you can sleep with it on without waking up with pain in your neck

Danny: *Purrs* thanks and I promise to behave while I'm paired with you.

Mike: *smiles* I think I might just keep Danny when this is over. He's mine now!

William: I know for a fact that Chica wouldn't allow that and neither would I! I have already marked Danny as mine!

Mike: *pulls on Danny's shirt collar to see a mark of a wolf's head on his shoulder* I'm guessing this is a permanent mark?

William: Yes, it's called the mate's mark! It's represented by the head of your spirit guide! Both mine and Danny's animals are wolves, mine's is the timber wolf and Danny's is the dire wolf! The mark appears on both mates! Your's is the mongrel, a large wolf dog and your mate Doll's is a white tailed deer. Richard's is the marsh rabbit and Jeremy's is the kitten.

Scott: well I already know Richard will protect Vincent because they are good friends and PG can defend himself and I'll protect if I have to but I want to know when can we get our partners back?

Shabonnie: a few different ways to get your partners back: after 24 hours, when you can no longer protect them(like if you get injured and they can't defend themselves), if you lose track of them or if they are stolen from you, if they try to injure or kill you or themselves, or if you can not properly care for them. Mike has the hardest job, Danny has health issues! He is prone to having really bad nightmares, he has mental issues as well, he can act childish at times but he has random moments of genius. You have to be very patient with him, he gets extremely nervous in new situations. Also make sure he eats, he has a habit of skipping meals and whatever you do DON'T GIVE HIM SUGAR! You'll regret it! That's about all you need to know about to care for Danny. Good luck everyone.

Mike: So horrible nightmares, random moments of genius, gets extremely nervous in new situations, sometimes skips meals and never give him sugar. Ok, shouldn't be too hard to remember.

Shabonnie: yep, I wish you luck also his nightmares get much worse when he gets extremely nervous! Ok bye!

(Shabonnie has logged off)

Mike: Wait, what!?

(Everyone except Mike and Danny have logged off)

Danny: *whimpers* I don't mean to cause you any trouble Mike. I can handle my nightmares on my own. I'm ok with just being ignored, I'll be fine on my own.

Mike: No, I know for a fact that you are prone to having panic attacks! I'm not going to abandon you, I'll be there for you when you have nightmares, I'll distract you when you get nervous and I'll make sure you eat and keep the sugar away from you.

Danny: *purrs* thanks Mike

Mike: Ya, ok let's go I want to be home before it gets too dark!

(Mike and Danny have logged off)