PG's Hideout

(Everyone except PG has logged on)

Mike: I really want to know where PG wonders off to! Tell us Daniel tell us now!

Danny: No! I'm not going to tell you anything! If I told you where Jason goes to sleep, he wouldn't be safe! It's called a secret hideout for a reason!

William: Quit harassing Danny!

Richard: TELL US TELL US TELL US TELL US! *grabs Danny by his neck* tell us!

Danny: *struggles to get free* stop, you're hurting me!

Seth and Mike: *corners Danny* TELL US NOW!

Richard: *tightens his grip on Danny's neck* grrr

Danny: *whimpers in pain* I'm not going to tell you anything! Now let go of me! *panics as Richard's grip on his neck tightens until he can't breathe* stop please, ah that hurts! I can't breathe!

Richard: tell us what we want to know and I'll let you go! *slightly loosens his grip to allow Danny to speak* last chance before I snap your neck!

Danny: Ok ok! *whispers* please forgive me. He's in the very back of the pizzeria, there's a vent that leads to part of an old warehouse! That's where you'll find Jason! Please don't hurt him!

Richard: *releases Danny* Seth! You're the strongest of us, you go check it out!

(Danny has logged off)

Seth: ok *heads to the back of the pizzeria, past the Nightmare Room and through the vent to the warehouse* oh jeez, the vent leads you onto a beam thirty feet off the ground! You need wings to get down safely! Hey I see PG! He's curled up like a kitty in a nest of blankets! Aww he has a cute Foxy plush! Richard, come here!

Richard: *crawls through the vent* lol he is cuddling the Foxy plush! I wonder how important that plush is to him? *leaps onto a different beam pulling Seth with him to hide as PG wakes up* shhh

PG: *spreads his demonic wings flying up to the beam and disappears into the vent*

Richard: *flies down to PG's nest of blankets and steals his plush Foxy* let's go *flies back up and through the vent*

Seth: *quickly follows* why did you take his plush!?

Richard: to see if it's a random plush or a very valuable plush!

PG: you do realize I can see your conversation!? Now give me back my plush Foxy! *charges at Richard*

Richard: *throws the plush to Vincent* hehe

PG: *skids to a stop turning around and charging at Vincent* Stop! Give it back!

Vincent: *throws the plush to Seth* sike

PG: *slams into the wall trying to turn around and charges at Seth* grrr give it back now!

Seth: *throws the plush to Mike* haha too slow!

PG: *becomes extremely frustrated* GIVE IT BACK!

Mike: *throws the plush back to Richard* XD

PG: *whimpers* please give it back *leaps at Richard*

Richard: *throws the plush back to Seth*

PG: *whines* please give me my plush Foxy back *tries not to cry* please?

Jeremy: *snatches the plush in mid air* you should be ashamed of yourselves, it obviously means a lot to him! *hands the plush Foxy back to PG* here, I apologize for their rude behavior

PG: *cuddles his plush Foxy* thank you Jeremy, at least some people are kind. *hugs Jeremy* I'll never forget the kindness you showed me. *carries his plush Foxy carefully in his mouth and heads back to his hideout* bye Jeremy

(PG has logged off)

Jeremy: *picks up Richard's Springtrap plush* how do you like it?! *runs off with the plush bunny* catch me if you can!

(Jeremy has logged off)

Richard: *whimpers chasing after Jeremy* hey!

(Richard has logged off)

Scott: *cuddles his Fredbear plush* come on Vincent

(Vincent and Scott have logged off)

(Everyone else has logged off)