Plushtrap

(Everyone has logged on)

Seth: *growls* quit mocking my vessel before he punches you in the face!

William: pfft that pip squeak can't hurt anyone being that small!

Danny: Uh William trust me when I say you'll regret saying that!

William: Why? Wait, did the plush bunny hurt you?

Danny: Yes! He tried to claw my eyes out and broke my tail! *points to his bandaged tail*

William: the plush bunny did that? That's a little hard to believe but you would never lie to me!

(??? has logged on)

???: *leaps on William's face and tries to claw his eyes out* hiiiiissss

Danny: *yanks the plush bunny off William's face* hey! Leave William alone you deranged rabbit!

(??? has become Plushtrap)

Plushtrap: *pulls free of Danny's grasp leaping on his face then digs one of his claws into Danny's right eye* grrr

Danny: *screams in pain as one of the rabbit's claws pierce through his right eye* ahhh my eye! *throws the plush bunny to the ground*

Seth: *smirks remembering he can control the toy animatronics* hehe *gains control of Mangle*

Mangle: *struggles to keep her control but fails* ugh, Danny look out! *eyes glow pure light blue before she bites down on Danny's right wrist*

Danny: *whimpers as Mangle's teeth pierce through his wrist* ahhh, stop please!

William: *punches Seth causing him to lose control over Mangle*

Mangle: *eyes return to their normal gold color* why did you do that Seth?! Why did you make me hurt my friend?! I HATE YOU!

William: *comforts Mangle* I'm sorry Mangle, I didn't even know he could do that. *looks over at Danny who is being tended to by Mike*

Mike: *carefully wraps gauze around Danny's eye and wrist* I've done what I can but only time will tell if you will gain your vision back in your right eye. The bones in your right wrist are broken so I created a make shift brace for it. Try not to do anything that might irritate your injures! Stay with Mangle and Foxy in Pirate's Cove until your injures heal! Captain Foxy, First Mate Mangle, I want you two to keep Danny safe!

Foxy and Mangle: you can count on us to protect Danny while he recovers. Come Captain Daniel.

Danny: Um Mangle? Can you carry me? I can't see very well.

Mangle: of course Danny *picks up Danny and carries him to Pirate's Cove* here we are Captain *places Danny in a nest of blankets she made for him* good night Danny, good night Foxy *coils around the blanket next placing her head next to Danny's head and falls asleep*

Danny: *finds a comfortable position before he too falls asleep*

Foxy: *curls up next to Mangle's tail near the entrance of Pirate's Cove placing his tail at the entrance to alert him if someone comes in and falls asleep as well*

(Mangle, Danny and Foxy have logged off)

(Plushtrap has logged off)

???: *curls up on the only exposed beam in Pirate's Cove to prevent someone from entering from above* efas uoy peek pleh llahs I emitnaem eht nI. noos yrev teem lliw ew, dneirf ym seirrow on *yawns before falling asleep*

(??? has logged off)

(Everyone else has logged off)