Seth's Revenge

(Everyone has logged on)

Danny: Seth, get out of my room!

Seth: NO! *shuts Danny's room door and locks it* I want revenge for William killing me and PG killing my little brother, what better way to achieve that than to target you! I won't hurt you just embarrass you

Danny: No stay away from me! *makes a break for the door*

Seth: *yanks Danny back by his tail* oh no you don't, I'm not done with you yet!

Danny: *Lets out a high pitched whine* hey! Not the tail!

Seth: *throws Danny onto his bed* this is going to be fun! *Pulls out a maids outfit* hehe

Danny: *blushes* DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH ME!

Seth: *pins Danny's arms above his head and ties his hands together* hmm, you're adorable when you're vulnerable. Time for some fun! *removes Danny's shirt*

Danny: HELP! *struggles to get free* WILLIAM!

Seth: *slaps Danny in the face hard* SHUT UP! *gags Danny* that's better *removes Danny's pants* lol kitty boxers

William: GET YOUR FUCKING HANDS OF MY BOYFRIEND! You said you wouldn't hurt him!

Seth: *grips Danny's boxers* relax I'm not going to rape him! *slips the maids outfit on Danny* almost done *slips stockings over Danny's legs* one last thing *places a headband in Danny's hair* and done! *unties Danny and removes the gag*

Danny: *blushes* give me back my clothes!

Seth: no *shoves Danny out the door and into the room everyone is* stay here or I will change my mind about raping you! *leaves* I mean it Danny!

(Seth has logged off)

Danny: *Stands there embarrassed* W-William? *blushes* I-I don't like this at all! N-no, stop l-laughing at me! *starts to cry* i-it's not f-funny! S-STOP! *eyes glow pure red* I SAID STOP! Grrr it's no where near funny!

Richard: geez chill Danny!

Danny: *Eyes still glowing pure red* DON'T TELL ME TO CHILL YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT! GRRR I'M SICK OF IT, I'M SICK OF YOU HARASSING US! GET OUT BEFORE I DECIDE TO TEAR YOU IN HALF!

(Richard has logged off)

William: *whimpers* D-Danny? Your scaring me!

Danny: *Eyes return to pure black* ugh, what happened? Ouch my head *passes out*

(Danny has logged off)

William: Danny?

(William has logged off)

Mike: Oh god!

Doll: What?

Mike: that was Angel, Danny's other personality, the one that allows the fusion. He is very aggressive

Jeremy: I should go check on Richard

(Jeremy has logged off)

Everyone except Shabonnie has logged off)

Shabonnie: hmm I wonder if Danny will be the same innocent and adorable little puppy that we have come to love? Guess only time will tell. Till we meet again my friends.

(Shabonnie has logged off)