Bad Richard

(Author's note: this scene was created by Blasticheart, Inverted-Mind-inc, Sweetmisschesire and Purple--ponytail. Be sure to check them out on deviantart. I don't take credit for any of it except Mike and Seth's parts)

(Everyone has logged on)

Mike: I wonder how William would react if Richard did it with Danny?

Seth: he'd be so mad!

Richard: sorry, I don't dip my dick in garbage

William: What did you say you lil shit!? No one calls my Danny garbage!

Richard: Oh, I apologize for misidentifying your friend. I meant to say "degenerate"!

Vincent: *puts hand up* I feel like you forget someone

William: Where did you come from?!

Shabonnie: *pushes Danny into the room, turns to Seth* let's watch this escalate more

Danny: *staring nervously at everyone* um, pineapple?

Richard: ah thank you, this will do nicely *throws pineapple at Vincent*

Vincent: *gets hit in the face by the pineapple* ouch, hey!

Danny: my pineapple! *overdramatic* Noooooooo!

Richard: quite being overdramatic! I'll get you a new pineapple!

Danny: *sticks his tongue out at Richard* ok

William: Mike! Why the hell would you ask that? Danny is still a virgin you asshole!

Mike: Wait, he is!?

Danny: *tilts his head in confusion* ???

William: He actually has no clue what we're talking about. He's still innocent and naive, yet he knows about the important things like sexual harassment and the meaning of death!

Shabonnie: I thought you knew that Mike

Mike: I knew he was innocent and naive but didn't realize he didn't know what sex was!

William: Shut up Mike!

Danny: for the last time, I'm not naive! I understand very well what you're talking about!

Mike: What are we talking about then?

Danny: *looks nervously at Mike* I uh I don't feel comfortable talking about this

Mike: Would it help if the girls left?

Danny: *blushes nervously* I really don't want to talk about this *feels queasy* ugh, I think I'm going to be sick!

William: Mike! Leave Danny alone! *looks at Danny who is looking very pale* Danny? Are you okay?

Mike: Would it help if we talked privately?

Danny: just you and me, it would make it easier for me *blushes*

(Danny has invited Mike to private chat)

(Mike has accepted)

William: How long do you think it will take for them to finish talking? Did they really have to leave the room too?

Doll: calm down William! Mike won't hurt Danny, so why are you so nervous?

William: It's not that I'm afraid that Mike could hurt Danny, I'm afraid someone else could hurt Danny and Mike might not do anything to stop it!

Doll: wow! You don't trust Mike to keep Danny safe?!

William: It's not that, Mike has a family to care for and if there's a risk he could get hurt or get one of you hurt he won't take it!

(Mike has logged on)

William: Where's Danny?!

Mike: he's in your room hiding under your bed, no worries I made sure he wasn't alone and he was safe

William: Who's with Danny?

Mike: I am, I think he's mad at me, he keeps poking his head out and biting me!

William: You deserve it! Was he telling the truth about knowing what sex was?

Mike: he has a basic understanding of what it is but doesn't fully understand it, it's more of a child's understanding of it.

William: Well it's a start, you're better at this kind of stuff! I give you permission to talk to him about the birds and the bees

Mike: ok, If the little mouse would quite biting me! Seriously, he's just laughing at me

(Danny has logged on)

Danny: William, Mike slapped me!

Mike: I'm not denying it

William: *sighs* Danny stop biting Mike, Mike don't slap Danny

Danny and Mike: he started it *points at each other*

William: You're in charge of Danny for tonight Mike! Both of you out of my room!

Mike: *swings Danny onto his shoulder and carries him off* come on Doll, Jeremy we need to get home and we're bringing Danny with us, this'll be fun!

(Danny, Mike, Doll and Jeremy have logged off)

(Everyone else has logged off)