Part 5

The Lumineers gig was amazing, you'd even met them at the end in the VIP bar. Jeremiah had stayed and talked to you both for ages as he and Niall were good friends. Niall had embarrassed you by telling him that you played the piano to Ophelia, but he thought that was awesome.

You'd left the venue late and hadn't seen any press which you were pleased about. Basil and Martin drove you back, Niall holding your hand the whole way home. His finger slowly caressing and swirling over your knuckles. You loved how safe you felt with him. Before you knew it you had pulled up to your apartment. Saying your goodbyes to Basil and Martin you'd made your way inside to the lift. You'd pressed the button for the top floor, Niall's hand around your waist as he'd leaned in for the kiss he'd desperately been seeking all night.

"Can I walk you to your door?" He'd whispered.

"I think you should." You'd whispered back.

---------

Your phone ringing woke you up on Friday morning. It was your Mam.

"Hey Mam."

"Morning beautiful, did I wake you? Its 9:30."

"Yes, but its ok Mam. I was at a gig till late with Niall last night."

"Oh really?! How was it?"

"Good, the band were amazing."

"You know I meant the date with that gorgeous Irish boy!"

"Ha! Mam, we are just friends ok?!"

"Yeah yeah." She said laughing. "You still ok to help out tonight?"

"Yes of course Mam, what time?"

"From about 5, not sure till when though depends on how busy we are. James and the boys are not playing tonight so it shouldn't be too busy."

"That's fine by me Mam."

"Ok get some breakfast baby girl and we will see you later, I'll do you some dinner to. Love you."

"Ok Mam thanks, love you to."

You laid there thinking about Niall. Last night had been amazing. He'd walked you to your door, you'd shared an amazing kiss and he'd said good night. Very gentleman like. You were thankful that he hadn't wanted more from you, as much as you had wanted nothing more than to have invited him into your bed, you knew you shouldn't. You didn't want to seem desperate or an easy lay. You'd only met him 6 days ago.

Had it really only been 6 days.

Your head just swam with thoughts of him all the time. You were seeing him again today. At 11am to be precise. He'd offered on Sunday to take you to the guitar place to get your guitar and banjo re stringed. You eased yourself out of bed heading straight to the ensuite to shower.

At exactly 11am the doorbell went. You opened it to find him once again looking fucking gorgeous, did this boy ever have a bad dress or hair day? Fucking hell you could just run your hands through his hair again.

"Morning! Sleep well?" You asked.

"Morning! Very good night sleeps actually. You?"

"Yes, until my Mam woke me up! Ha! To be fair it was 9:30am!"

He laughed and walked in instantly gripping his hands on your hips and bringing his face close and nudging his nose against yours.

"Woke up desperate to kiss you again." He whispered before kissing you long and deep. You put your hands up towards his hair stroking your way through it and pulling at it to make the kiss deeper and harder. You broke away gasping your foreheads resting against each other.