Part 9

It was still night when you stirred in your sleep, Niall had pulled you closer to him, his arms wrapped around your waist as he spooned you. His head resting against your shoulders. You let out a satisfied moan as you wiggled yourself backwards, desperately trying to get even closer. Aware that you were awake now to, Niall gentle placed kisses on your shoulders and neck.

"Sorry baby, did I wake you?" He whispered. "Just wanted to be closer to you."

"It's ok, I wanted to be closer to you to." You whispered back, letting out another satisfied moan as Niall continued to kiss your shoulders and neck.

"Jesus, that moan drives me crazy." He said, as nibbled at your ear placing kisses just behind it, hitting that sweet spot he knew you liked.

His semi hard cock was twitching behind you becoming harder by the second. You reached your hand behind you, finding his length and wrapping your hand around it gently stroking it, rubbing your thumb over the tip.

"Can't get enough of you." He said, as he let out a moan and then a gasp as you stroked him in your firm grip.

His hand reached up and he rolled your nipple between his fingers before moving it down to your already wet centre. You moaned out at him as he ran his fingers over your slit gently teasing you.

"Fuck Niall, I need you." You said almost a whimper.

He released his fingers from you and motioned for you to turn over to face him. Wrapping his arms around your waist to pull you to him, and hitching your hip over his. You ran your fingers through his hair as he kissed you slow and soft. His hand moved from your hip and he gave your bum a soft squeeze before pushing it and moving you closer to him. You felt his erection against your clit and you moaned into his mouth.

He pulled back from the kiss, there was not much light in the room, just a little glow from outside that crept through a gap in the curtains, but you could see him staring at you. You were looking deep into his blue eyes searching them wondering if you could figure out what he was thinking. He nudged at your nose with his, ghosting his lips over yours and leaving sweet slow kisses down your cheek and neck before making his way down the valley of your breasts. His body hovering over you was an amazing sight. He moved so his body was on top of you fully now and he nudged your legs apart with his knee.

"Annie you are so beautiful, I want you so much." He whispered softly, as he slowly slid his hard length inside you. He put his right arm down to steady himself and wrapped his left hand around your thigh pulling you closer to him. His thrust were slow and hit you in exactly the right place, you could feel him twitching inside you. You loved how much you turned him on, loved how good you made each other feel. This was different to earlier when you'd fucked each other senseless against your hallway wall, you were desperate for each other then. This time you just wanted to savour every moment of it. You knew this was more than sex, you knew you were falling in love with him.

"Niall, you feel so good inside me." You said breathlessly. He kissed you softly, exploring your mouth with his tongue. You ran your hands down his back with your nails and he let out moan almost a growl. That growl turned you on so much and you could feel your orgasm building up. You felt his cock twitch inside you and you knew he was close. You pulled away from the kiss, your hands now in his hair and looked at him his eyes full of lust.

"Don't hold back baby, cum with me." You whispered.

He continued his rhythm, slowly building up till they were faster and harder.

"Oh god." You moaned, as your legs began to wobble and your orgasm took over.

"Jesus." He cried out as he came inside you.