Part 14

You'd only said goodbye to everyone and closed the door minutes before but you'd already found your way in to Niall's arms. He'd kissed you long and hard with such lust. Your hands in his hair and stroking over the back of his neck.

"God I need you." You whispered in his ear as he moved his lips from yours to nip and kiss across your neck. "Missed you so much."

He rested his forehead against yours looking deep into your eyes. "Missed you to, now let's go to bed." He said smirking, as he took your hand and led you to your bedroom. You giggled as you walked and he turned around to give you a wink and you felt your cheeks flush and the heat between your legs rise.

You were both naked within minutes, the need and hunger for each other being too much to bare. You laid down on your bed and he hovered over you, leaving kisses everywhere completely devouring you. His fingers travelled down and he slid two of them between your folds entering you, his thumb rubbing over your clit. You let out whimper, God you wanted him so much.

You pulled on his neck so that his mouth met yours, you kissed him hard showing him just how much you wanted him.

You'd missed him so much. Too much.

He moaned in your mouth as you moved your hand down to wrap it around his cock, running your fingers gently along its length before pumping it hard. You pulled away both gasping.

"I need you now." You whispered. "Can't wait any longer for you."

He pulled his fingers away from your clit and you guided his length inside you. You both moaned at the sensation. He was still for a moment as you adjusted to his size. He leaned down and kissed you softly as he started to move.

He was gazing at you taking in your every reaction as he thrust into you slow and steady. You had one hand on his bum moving with his thrusts and you had your other hand stroking across his face. You knew he was going to try and take his time, you knew he would cum within minutes like you if he didn't. You could feel his cock twitching already inside you. You lifted your legs up so they wrapped around his body and it pulled him even deeper inside you. He let out a growl.

"God you feel so good, I'm not going to last long babe, missed this too much."

"Me neither." You panted.

His thrusts were the perfect rhythm, hitting you in exactly the right place over and over again. He tilted his head down and took your nipple in his mouth, sucking it hard.

"Oh god yes!" You moaned out.

Your nipples were so sensitive to his touch. He don't falter with his thrusts continuing to pound into you. His thrusts getting harder and harder.

"Niall, don't stop." You said whimpering.

"Open your eyes." He said firmly as he released your nipple. "Want to see you cum for me."

You opened them, almost staring right into his soul, his beautiful blue eyes sparkling. He fucked you deeper and harder than ever before and your orgasm came crashing down over you, your toes curled at its intensity, you kept your eyes open and he watched you as you rode it out crying out his name. You knew he was close to and he cried out. "Oh fuck, yes." As you felt him fill you up, his hard cock twitching inside you as you milked his orgasm. His face was amazing when he came. His eyes never leaving yours.

He leaned down and kissed you softly as you ran your hands through his now damp hair.

"Love you so much Annie." He whispered as he pulled away from the kiss.

"I love you more Niall." You whispered back with a smile.

He kissed you again and you felt his cock begin to soften, he pulled out of you and laid down next to you. You slid yourself under the covers and he instantly moved so that you were snuggled up close, his hands wrapped around your waist. He gently ran his hand up and down your back while your hands had found his face, gently stroking him across his cheek with your fingers.