Part 20

Niall's POV

Definitely going to have to marry her you thought as you walked in the front door of your house in L.A.

Annie was standing in the kitchen wearing a little pair of denim shorts and a white vest top. Her long legs were tanned from the vacations you'd had and she had a beautiful glow about her. She had put some music on and was singing and dancing away whilst prepping some dinner.

"Hey Horan, you checking me out?!" She asked when she noticed you standing in the kitchen doorway.

"Hard not to." You said walking over to her. "You're beautiful babe, can't keep my eyes or my hands off you." You ran your hands across her bum lifting her up and placing her on the kitchen work top. "Missed you today." You whispered as you kissed her just behind her ear.

"Mmmm missed you to." She moaned.

Oh that beautiful moan that she did.

You gripped her hips and moved yourself further towards her, she then wrapped her legs around your waist trapping you there.

Your mouth found hers and you kissed her holding her tight in a passionate embrace. You felt her hands run up into your hair and she pulled it slightly showing you exactly how hard she wanted to be kissed. You were getting hard already, she had such an effect you.

She pulled away from the kiss resting her forehead on yours. "Making some Jamie Oliver chicken pasta thing for dinner, that ok?" She said trying to get her breathe back.

"You're too good to me." You replied.

"I know!" She laughed. "Go take your sexy arse upstairs and get changed."

"Ooohhh bossy to!" You sniggered as you released her from your grip and walked towards the staircase. She hopped down from the work top and carried on cooking.

You loved her being here, loved coming home from work to find her cooking or tidying up or just lying by the pool. The news of Willie and Katie getting engaged made you realise you wanted that with Annie, not yet, but in the future definitely. Getting engaged after 3 months was too soon, you were thinking about asking her to move in together though.

You poured her some wine as she dished up the dinner, grabbing yourself a beer to. The food looked amazing, Annie was a great cook. "So, how did the interviews go today?" She asked as you sat down at the table together. You'd done a few interviews for a couple of radio shows today and then had a meeting to finalise some other work.

"Good, talked about you a bit actually."

"You did?" She asked looking nervous.

"Yeah, well we've been pictured together a few times and Ryan Seacrest wasn't going to let me get away without finding out who you were!" You said laughing.

"What did you say then?"

"That you are amazing in bed!" You replied laughing as she opened her mouth in shock and gave your arm a slap. "Ow!"

"Ha! Ha!"

"No, I just said that we'd starting seeing other a few months ago and that I was very happy and that you were an amazing girl."

She smiled at you and bit her lip, she always did that when you complimented her and she didn't know how to reply. You moved your legs under the table to entwine them with hers and smiled back.

The dinner was delicious and you both finished the lot before sitting back in your chairs. "I'm stuffed!" She said sipping her wine. "Although I may have room for dessert later!" She said with a wink.