Part 16

Niall's POV

It had been a long and tiring week in Ibiza with the lads. You'd drank loads and partied hard. You couldn't wait to get back to Annie though. The lads has taken the piss out of you constantly for looking at her picture frequently, Goulet in particular. At one point you'd told him to fuck off and you'd meant it. Annie was amazing and you couldn't believe how great it was going with her. You'd missed her like crazy this week. All the times you had to be away from her were hard. But you'd got the holiday tomorrow to look forward to. A week alone with her and you couldn't wait.

You took her apartment key out of your pocket, you loved the fact that she'd given you this, you were practically living with her now. You had a toothbrush and other toiletries at hers and a drawer with some clothes in. You were surprised to find yourself loving the strength your relationship had after less than 2 months. You loved her more than anything, you'd never felt like this about someone before.

You thought you'd been in love before but you were seriously doubting it now. You'd dated people in the past but you hadn't thought about long term plans with anyone before. You'd never dated anyone at the height of your career who wasn't famous or used to the hassle that came with being well known. Annie didn't seem fazed by it but you were worried about her being hounded by the press and what people online might say. She was easy to be around and you adored her.

The hallway light was on when you walked in. It was just after 11pm, Annie said she had arrived back about 8 when she text you earlier. She was probably asleep. You put your suitcase by the walk way to the bedrooms and went to the kitchen to grab a drink before heading to bed.

You saw the bedroom light was on through the gap in the door but when you opened it fully you saw her tucked under the covers, the remote by her side and the tv playing re runs of Gavin and Stacey.

She looked so cute snuggled up. You stripped down to your boxers and slipped into bed beside her, grabbing the remote to turn off the tv. Switching off the bedroom lamp you snuggled down next to her wrapping your arm around her waist breathing her in. It didn't take you long to fall asleep, you felt relaxed and happy to be back with her.

You woke the next morning still snuggled up to her. She started to wake to and you kissed the top of her head. "Morning baby." You whispered.

"Mmm morning." She replied, cuddling up to you and running her fingers through your chest hair. "Why didn't you wake me last night?"

"You looked cute." He replied.

"But I wanted a kiss!" She said laughing.

"Ha! You can't have wanted one that much cause you fell asleep!" You laughed back.

"I know I'm sorry, busy few days, was shattered."

"Want that kiss now?" You asked as you nudged her nose up with yours.

She didn't speak but pressed her lips to yours. She parted them inviting you in. Your tongues licked across each other and she deepened the kiss as she ran her fingers through your hair. You placed your hand on her hip pulling her towards you. She moaned into your mouth as she felt your erection on her thigh. Fuck you loved it when she moaned like that, it turned you on so much.

You rolled her onto her back, pulling away from the kiss. You stared down at her. "Missed you so much Annie." You said and then started kissing and nibbling at her neck. "Mmmm missed you to." She moaned out.

You trailed the kiss down her neck, reaching your hand down towards her waist you gently tugged up her vest top exposing her breasts, a cute tan line had appeared on them.

"Nice tan." You smiled.

"Ha! You like it?"

"I love it."

You took her nipple in your mouth licking and sucking at it until it was hard. You kissed down the valley of her breasts towards her toned stomach pulling at the top of her black lace knickers and she lifted her hips allowing you to pull them off.

"Need to taste you baby." You whispered before placing a swift lick along her clit causing her to moan out your name. You took your time leaving kisses along her thighs lifting her knees up slightly, you loved this view.

Her hands were running through your hair as you placed two fingers inside her, licking her clit, her leg twitching as you did.

"Fuck, Niall I need you, I need you inside me now." She whimpered.

You couldn't handle her begging for you, you pulled off your boxers as she whipped her top off over her head and you positioned yourself above her and eased your long hard cock inside her.

"Niall, you feel so good." She moaned. "Missed you so much."

She reached up her hands caressing your neck and running her fingers through your hair. You kissed her deep and hard as you thrusted into her.

She wrapped her legs around you and you held onto one of her hips as you fucked into her harder and harder, the other hand on the bed steadying yourself.

You knew she was close, her pussy was tightening around your cock, it felt amazing when she did this. You pulled back from the kiss and before you could take control your cock started twitching and your body took over and you came inside her crying out her name.

You kept thrusting until she clenched down on you and came to. Her back arching as she hit her high. Moaning out your name, her eyes clamped shut. Her hands still threading through your hair. You laid your head on her chest, the sweat beading off you now.

"I love you so much Annie." You whispered.

"I love you to Niall." She whispered back.