Part 8

You were absolutely stuffed after your Mams Sunday roast. She is such a good cook and loves nothing better after the Sunday lunchtime drinks rush at the pub than coming home to a joint of meat roasting slowly in the oven. She does the best roast potatoes ever to. 

Claire started clearing the table and you got up to help. In no time you'd cleared up and loaded the dishwasher together. Michael came in to the kitchen to get everyone a drink while you and Claire went off into the living room to put your feet up. You'd not been sat down long when a text came through.

"Hi, just landed and waiting for my luggage. Can I still come over tonight? About 8:30? Have missed you x."

"That'll be Niall." Your Mam said smiling.

"What how did you guess that?" You asked.

"Your face lit up when you read the message!" She replied.

"Shut up!" You said smiling. You replied telling him you'd see him about 8:30 and that you'd missed him to.

An hour later you said your goodbyes and thanked your Mam for dinner. "I'll see you for golf Wednesday Pops?" You asked.

"Yes perfect." He replied.

You walked the ten minutes home and headed straight to the shower to freshen up and get changed. You didn't want to look like you'd made too much effort so you just put your hair up in a messy bun and slipped on some shorts and a vest top.

He arrived early about 8:15, you opened the door to find him in his comfy joggers and a t shirt. He looked as gorgeous as ever and your heart skipped a beat when he smiled at you. He had his overnight bag in one hand and he ran his fingers through his hair with the other.

God he looked hot when he did that.

"You going to invite me in?" He asked, smirking clearly having caught you staring at him.

"Come on in." You said laughing.

He popped his bag down on the floor of the hallway as you closed the door and then grabbed a hold of your hands and wrapped them around his neck. His hands were on your bum and he pulled you as close as you could be. His forehead was resting on yours.

"Missed you so much." He whispered.

"Missed you to." You replied. "Been counting down the hours till I could kiss you again."

"Lets not waste any time then." He said leaning in to kiss you. 

His kisses were hungry and he moaned in your mouth. You felt heat in your heart and wetness in your centre. You couldn't get enough of this boy. He'd got your heart completely. He pushed you against the hallway wall and kissed you hard but slow. His mouth finding your neck that he nipped and sucked at.

"Been thinking about sucking your thick hard cock all day." You whispered in his ear as you moved your hands down to the waistband of his joggers. 

A growl escaped his lips as you slowly knelt whilst pulling them down and letting his erection spring out. You teased over the tip with your thumb before taking him in your mouth. Starting off slow you sucked gently before taking him all the way in your mouth till he hit the back of your throat. Using your hands to pump what you couldn't fit in. His hands were threading through you hair and his hips thrust to slowly fuck your mouth. You could feel the wetness between your legs and you were so turned on, you knew if you touched yourself you'd cum within seconds.

"Annie you need to stop or I'm going to cum in that dirty little mouth of yours." He said dragging you up to face him.

He kicked off his shoes, joggers and boxers and you felt his hands yanking down your shorts and knickers. You kicked those off to as you felt his hand swipe down across your folds and then he gently slipping two fingers inside you.