Part 10

"So, did you and Niall get frisky when he got back from Dublin on Sunday? Willie said he hasn't seen him yet!" Katie asked.

It was Tuesday lunchtime and you'd met Katie at a cafe near her office. Niall had left at 10:30 to get ready for a meeting to finalise his plans for Australia and Japan. He was leaving tomorrow evening.

"Katie, keep your voice down." You said whispering. "And yes, we might have spent all day yesterday in bed!" You replied with a smirk.

"How many times did you do it?!" She asked.

"Including this morning, 6 times." You said giggling.

"Fucking hell Annie, you dirty bitch! Did you get off each time?!"

"Yes, sometimes twice!"

"Oh my fucking God!" She whispered over the table. "He only got back late on Sunday, how the fuck have you fitted that in?!"

"Sunday night, then in the night, Monday morning in the shower, Monday lunchtime, Monday night and then this morning." You said laughing at her reaction.

"What do you mean in the night?!"

"Well, we just woke up and did it!"

She was howling now and people were starting to look over at you.

"Ssshhhh." You said. "You can't say anything to anyone. Promise?"

"Promise." She said. "So you ticked the shower one of your bucket list then?"

"And the wall one!" You said smirking.

"Oh my days, how did that happen? Ok, I actually don't want to know......... ok I do!"

"Well, when he arrived on Sunday night he walked in the door dropped his bag and as we were kissing he pushed me against the wall and within 15 minutes we had fucked each other senseless!" You whispered across the table.

She nearly spat out her sandwich that she'd been eating.

"Oh my God! I can't believe you! So are you like boyfriend/girlfriend now?"

"I think so, we talked about stuff. It's weird though, as we've only known each other for like 2 and a bit weeks and yet we were talking about me going on promo trips with him and maybe joining him on tour at points. We promised to not be away from each other for more than two weeks. I'm not going to tell anyone about us though. We want to keep it private. I don't really want my picture in the press."

"Secrets safe with me." She said, taking a sip from her coffee. "I'm so pleased you two are together, I knew you'd be a perfect match."

"This seriously has been the craziest 2 weeks of my life!"

"I seriously can't believe you did it 6 times! How long had it been since you last were with someone? Was it your ex?"

"Yeah it was my ex, 15 months ago!" You said laughing.

"Oh mate, you look so happy." She said.

"I am." You replied smiling.

You finished your lunch and Katie rushed back to work. Telling her you'd see her tomorrow night at the leisure club for your class. You walked to the station to get the tube back home and you called in to the little Tesco express near yours to grab some groceries. Your phone bleeped in your pocket. You took out your phone and saw a text from Niall.

"Hey you, how's your day? Can I take my beautiful girl out for a dinner date tonight?"

You smiled to yourself.