Chapter 4: The Flight to America

(I know (If you knew this) in first class it's single seating, but I had to change it up! So it's now double seating on both sides of the table! :)) Jordan wakes up with her head on a pillow, leaning against th window. Niall is gone. She takes out her phone, and realizes she slept for two hours. It was 7:45 at night. "How was your rest beautiful?", Niall asks as he comes and sits next to Jordan. "It was good. I needed it", Jordan says, rubbing her eyes. "Just went to use the toilet. Are you hungry love?", Niall asks, moving some of Jordan's hair out of her face. "A little bit", Jordan says, she was actually extremely hungry, for she hasn't eaten but a few bites of her meal at Nandos all day. "Alright what would you like?", Niall asks her. Jordan doens't really know what she wants, she wasn't really craving anything at the moment, so she'd eat anything. "Um, anything really, have you eaten yet?", Jordan asks Niall. She wonders if he is getting frustrated with her "anything is fine with me" attitude. "Well I've been eating the whole time, but I haven't eaten dinner yet. Hey mates, what are you eating for dinner?", Niall asks the other four boys sitting across from them playing on their Nintendo DS's. "Erm, I don't know, erm... What's on the menu? ," Harry says. Jordan just notices he talk incredibly slow... Niall pulls out the menu,"Char Grilled sirloin of Hereford shire beef with Bearnaise sauce, point -neuf potatoes and a salad of sun- blushed, dear Lord mates are you really going to make me read this? I'm not even done with the first item!" Niall says a he folds back up the menu. All of the boys and Jordan get out their menu's and look through it. "Excuse me miss, we would like to order something to eat", Louis says very politely to one of the air hostess' walking through First class. "Okay what would you like to drink?" She asks as she takes out a note pad. "I think we will all take waters is that okay with you lads?" Louis says as they all nod yes. "Okay. What would you like for a starter?" She asks, extremely enthusiastically. "I want the amouse bouche please," Niall says, he looks at Jordan, but she nods no, indicating she didn't want a starter. "That sounds good I think I will have the same please. Louis, I don't need both, do you want the other?" Harry asks, Louis says sure, and Zayn and Liam tell the air hostess they don't want a starter. "Okay, and for your main courses?" she asks, finishing up writing down the starting order. "I think erm... I will have the erm... assiette of salmon and monkfish please," Harry says, closing up his menu and putting it away. "I think I will have the same," Niall says, again looking at Jordan for her to order. "That sounds tasty, I will have that as well please," Jordan says, smiling. "I will have the Char-Grilled sirloin of Hereford-shire beef please," Louis says, putting away his menu. "Alright and for you two?" she asks, looking at Liam and Zayn. "I would like the Asparagus ravioli please," Liam says as he puts away his menu. "And I will have the poached corn-fed chicken," Zayn says, putting away his menu as well. "Okay, I see you don't want dessert, but if you change you mind just ask!" She says, finishing writing down the order, and walking away(All things ordered are actually served in first class in British Airways!). "Do you want to watch a movie?" Niall says as he kisses Jordan quickly on her cheek. "Yeah sure," Jordan says. "Wow! They already have Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter! Want to watch it?", Niall asks. He seemed excited, so Jordan agrees, "Yeah, sure, but I'm a wuss, so I will probably get scared," Jordan says, they both laugh. "Don't worry, I've got you," he replies to her as he grabs her hand with his left hand, and wrapped his right arm over his shoulders. He presses play and Jordan wraps her arms around his stomach. She now has 11,043 followers and 64,928 mentions. WHAT HAPPENED?! They all have pictures attached, but one catches her eye, for it's a tweet from Louis. It's a picture of Jordan and Niall asleep captioned: "@NiallOfficial and @JordanDavis51 are just too adorable <3 x". Her head is resting on his shoulder, his head on her head, his right arm is wrapped around her shoulders, his left hand is resting on her leg, and both of her arms are wrapped around his stomach. It had 62,842 Retweets and 64,967 Favorites. "Seriously Louis?" Jordan asks sarcastically. "Your welcome! Sorry! It was a cute picture!" Louis says back, throwing a cashew at Jordan. They all just laugh as Jordan grabs a bag from the table and throws one at Louis, but hits Harry, which becomes a full on cashew war. They all stop and quickly sit back down when the air hostess brings them their dinner and sets it on the table. "I will send someone to get this cleaned up for you! Do you need anything else?" she asked. She was very pretty and enthusiastic, it made Jordan wonder how many tips she gets. "We really should've told her we would clean this up. It is our fault and I feel bad for making someone clean up this huge mess of peanuts," Liam says. "They were cashews Doctor Down To Earth," Louis says throwing another cashew at Liam. A man comes up with a broom and dust pan and cleans up the cashews. "Thank you very much! We are very sorry for making such a mess," Liam says extremely politely. The man gives Liam a quick nod and walks away.  

   Jordan and Niall start to eat while watching their movie.  "Hey Louis, do you want to tweet this too?" Niall says, joking, and he and Jordan both laugh. "Sure!" Louis says as he gets up and quickly takes a picture. "He was joking!" Jordan says, seeing dots since he used the flash. "I know, that's why Harry's going to tweet it! I just sent it to you mate," Louis says, walking back to his seat. Harry pulls out his phone and tweets the picture. "Okay, I'm turning off my phone notifications!" Jordan says as she starts to feel her phone vibrate out of control. "Goodness, Harry, that photo already has 2,034 retweets and 2,835 favourites!" Liam says as he looks at the picture. Niall and Jordan just watch the movie snuggled together, and eating their meals.

   When the movie is over, the air hostess has already collected everyone's plates. "Want to play some Mario Kart?" Niall asks Jordan. "For starters, I don't have a Nintendo, and I don't think you'd be able to take how bad I win," Jordan says to Niall. "Well, let's just see then! Harry, can Jordan borrow your DS?" Niall asks, after accepting the challenge. "Yeah, erm... Here you go..." Harry says, handing Niall his DS, who hands it to Jordan. They play for about 45 minutes before the plane lands. They are in America. Jordan is back home. She doesn't know how it'll go emotionally for her, but she plans to stay strong, and not get upset at all of the bad memories. She has Niall now, and he will help her and comfort her through it all! Hopefully...