Chapter 9: 4th Of July

They are now in California, and Jordan, being from America, convinces the boys to go pop some fireworks for 4th of July. Niall, Louis, and Zayn all agree quickly, but Liam and Harry takes some convincing. When Liam and Harry finally agree, Jordan directs them to her Uncle Mickey's firework shack. 

   "Jordan? Is that you hun? You've grown!" her uncle says. "Hey Mick! Well, it has been four years, yeah, I've gotten taller" Jordan says sarcastically. They both laughed and chatted for a while until the boys come back with a cart over flowing with fireworks. 

   "Guys! I said just a few! That's like $500 worth of fireworks!" Jordan says as her uncle enthusiastically counts the boxes and adds up the total. "$622.75 actually dear, but becuase I love you, I will give you guys four boxes of sparklers on the house! You boys may have to teach her how to have some real fun with these big boys. Her mother never let her learn!" Mickey says smirking. All five boys look at Jordan suprised. "She was protective! I burnt my finger once and I was never allowed near them again! Off that topis, I only brought $50 because I didn't know you guys would get this excited to pop fireworks" Jordan says, taking out a 50 dollar bill. "Keep your money love, we can pay for it" Niall says, putting the money back in her hand. "Okay, but I'm buying the food!" Jordan says, insisting she spend her money somehow. "Have you seen your boyfriend eat? He can eat $50 by himself! But you can chip in your $50 if you want..." Liam says smiling. Paul is giving Mickey $650 and tells him to keep the change when Mickey says, "Boyfriend? Which one?!" He begins to get a little angry as her looks down and sees Niall's arm around Jordan's waist. "Okay! Bye uncle Mickey! I think it's time to leave now!" Jordan says, getting the last box and rushing everyone out the door. 

   The pack all of the boxes into the trunk and pile in. Niall is laughing, and Jordan says, "Don't laugh! He's protective about boys; it would've turned into a full on interrogation if we stayed in there!" she says this half jokingly, half serious. She lays her head on Niall's shoulder, and Niall wraps his arm over her shoulders.

   "Girl! You better back off my man! Nouis forever!" Louis says, ruffling Niall's hair. "Hey El! Watch out! I think Louis' making a gay move! Better dump him now!" Zayn says jokingly. "Daww she knows I love her!" Louis says as he puts his arm over her shoulders and pulls her in for a quick kiss on the lips. Suddenly, the van becomes a smooch bus, as Louis kisses Eleanor again, Liam kisses Danielle, Josh kisses Dani, Harry kisses Donna, and Jordan reaches up as Niall kisses her again. Poor Zayn and the rest of the band just sit in the back and talk. 

   The van finally pulled up to a plot of land Paul found that was pretty isolated from the city. Liam came up with the idea for all of them to tweet that they were just at the hotal or grabbing a bite to eat so the fans wouldn't go looking for what their 4th of July plans were. Apparently it worked because no one was there! They went out to the field and got the fireworks set out and the table for the food Paul and one of the security members left to get. They also brought chairs for all of them. By the time the boys unpack all of the fireworks and get everything set up, Paul is back with a trunk full of burgers, tacos, chips, soda, water, ice, salsa, and extra tortillas. They set it all out and everyone eats for about 20 minutes. "Alright let's go show Jordan here how to have some fun!" Harry says enthusiastically. "Do you guys want to join?" Zayn asks Danielle, Dani, and Danielle. "I'm just going to stick to watching and sparklers" Eleanor says. "Yeah that sounds like my plan" Danielle adds. "Well I want to go pop some!" Danielle says. "Um, maybe later..." Donna says. 

   Niall shows Jordan how to light them and Jordan lights a few, watching them pop in the sky. After a while, they go and sit on a little blanket off to the side where no one else is. They lay on their backs and watch the beautiful colors explode in the sky. "I miss 4th of July. The fireworks, the friends, the laughs. It's all so beautiful" Jordan says, watching the fireworks dance in the sky. "They are. I'm glad I got to spend my first 4th of July with you, but nothing is more beautiful than you" Niall says, still looking at the sky, but looking over at Jordan quickly. Jordan rolls on her side and kisses Niall. When they stop, they gaze into eachother's eyes, until the "grand finale" occurs. They get up and go get some sparklers. It's 3:45 AM. Niall stands behind Jordan and they both put their hands on the sparkler. Niall draws a little heart in the air, "You're so cheesy" Jordan says laughing. Niall laughs and kisses her cheek. Jordan writes 'Niall' in the air, so Niall writes 'Jordan' they laugh at eachother's chessyness. Liam and Danielle are also playing with sparklers, and Eleanor and Louis join in, but Harry, Donna, Josh, Dani, and Zayn all keep popping fireworks! You can hear Dani and Josh laughing from a mile away! Niall and Jordan go through 7 sparklers. Then Niall writes 'I ❤ you' in the air. Jordan turns her head and says, "I love you too" Niall kisses her lips quickly and they both smile, looking into eachother's eyes.

   "All right well that's all of them!" Harry says. Paul and security are already packing everything into the van. Everyone loads in and they head back to the hotel. It's 5:00 AM. When they all get back inside, Jordan quickly gets undressed and into a tank top and some shorts. She slips into the bed with Niall. He rolls her over on top of him and kisses her. "Ow Louis stop!" Eleanor says in the bed next to them. "Hey Louis! No sexual harrassment allowed!" Jordan says. "Well no near sex allowed!" Louis says. They all laugh for a little bit. Jordan kisses Niall once more, and lays down in his arms and falls asleep. This was probably the best night of her life ❤