Chapter 21: Airplanes

Jordan walks around the airport when she wakes up. She smiles when she gets a Starbucks coffee, remembering all the times she went with Danielle and Eleanor. Finally, she hears that her flight is boarding. She walks over, hands her ticket to the attendant, and boards the plane. Her row is empty for the flight, so she gets comfortable and sets her purse beside her. Jordan feels a warm tear roll down her cheek, and her face gets hot. This is real. She is leaving, yet she still hasn't decided whether she did the right thing or not. She still felt a lot of love for him. It is something she will likely never let go. This makes her want to just get up and leave. Go find Niall and apologize. She didn't even know if he really cheated, plus he was drunk... But is that what he does? When a relationship is over, go drink it off and find someone else? No, it can't be... But she can't go back. Right? Her mind was whirling.

   Then, she hears a few girls scream and gasp. Jordan looks around and at the entrance to the plane, Niall is standing there. Jordan looses her breathe, it was like a rock was sitting in her throat. She stands up, and he walks quickly down the aisle to embrace her tightly in his arms. "Jordan, I love you. I never meant for any of this to happen. I will do anything if you come back, but right now, I'm not going to sing you a song, I'm not going to use the fans or social networks, I'm just going to tell you that you are the best thing that's ever happened to me in my entire life and I never want to loose you. I want you and you only in my arms forever and always. We aren't Jordan and Niall from One Direction. We are Jordan and Niall, the two who fell in love at first sight, like a high school fairy tale. We aren't perfect, but maybe this is how I want it. I'm in love with you" Niall tells her as her heart swells up and tears come to her eyes. "I'm in love with you to, Niall." Jordan says, burying her face in Niall's shoulder. Niall holds her face in his hands as he kisses her, full of love and passion for each other. 

   A bunch of fans were crying and aweing as they stared into eachother's eyes. "No matter how much we fight, I will always want you in my life. Never forget that" Niall tells her in his tired little voice. "Never" Jordan says. Niall wraps his arm over Jordan's shoulder and pulls her in close, and Jordan wraps both of her arms around his waist, and they walk out of the plane. They go and have the airport people get Jordan's trunk out of the plane, and call a taxi to pick them up. When they get into the taxi, Niall kisses the top of Jordan's head, and she snuggles up against him for the 20 minute drive.