Chapter 17: "Grocery Shopping"

"GIVE IT TO ME!!"

   "NO THEY'RE MINE!!!"

   "JORDAN! GIVE ME AT LEAST ONE!"

   "NO NIALL!"

   "PLEASE?!"

   "NO!!"

   "WHY NOT?!"

   "BECAUSE THEY ARE TOO GOOD FOR YOU!!!" 

   Niall plasters a surprised look across his face, "GIVE ME THE CANDY!!!!"

   "NO!!!!!!"

   Meanwhile, Louis, Eleanor, Harry, Donna, Liam, and Danielle are watching the candy fight while laughing uncontrollably! They were all watching movies, when Jordan and Danielle decide to go to the store to get some candy and popcorn. Jordan gets some Twix just for her, for they are her favorite candy, and tries to hide it from Niall, but he quickly sees the gold wrapper. Within minutes they are chasing eachother around the little hotel room. "HA! THEY ARE GONE!" Jordan says, throwing the wrapper at Niall's face. Niall stares at her for a minute, and can't hold in his laugh. Everyone is laughing to the point of pain. Then, Niall grabs his jacket and heads towards the door. Still laughing, Jordan says, "Where are you going?" "To the store" Niall says, opening the door. "We have plenty of candy here, come back inside" "Nope" "Fine, then I'm coming with you!" Jordan says, grabbing her jacket. "Why is it that only you two would be the only ones to chase each other around a hotel room for candy?" Harry asks. "Because food is life!" Niall yells through the door. "Because my boyfriend's an idoit" Jordan says to Harry. Niall turns around and looks at her, one eyebrow up, "Excuse me?" "Because my boyfriend's a cute, food loving idiot that I love very much?" Jordan says. "Much better" Niall says, grabbing her hand and dragging her out the door. 

   When they get to Walmart, Jordan gets a cart and starts to walk towards the candy isle with Niall. Niall is walking in front of the cart, when Jordan pushes the cart forward and Niall falls in. They both start laughing, as Jordan starts pushing the cart down the isle. Jordan slows down when she passes an employee who stares at Niall in the cart. 

   While running down the toilet paper isle, Jordan runs the cart into a tower of toilet paper that topples down on top of them. They cannot stop laughing, until they see an employee staring at them with a disgusted look on his face. "Run run run RUN!" Niall says, still laughing as Jordan pushes through the toilet paper and runs six isles down,  then stops to catch her breathe. 

   Jordan then grabs a tube of gift wrap and looks at Niall. "Don't even thing about it" Niall says as Jordan hits him in the arm with the gift wrap. "Oh! It's on!" Niall says, jumping out of the cart, grabbing a tube of gift wrap, and hitting Jordan with it. They start fighting with the gift wrap, when an employee says, "Please put the gift wrapper back unless you are purchasing it". They put the wrapper back, Niall jumps back in the cart, and Jordan pushes them away. 

   A little girl asks for Niall's autograph, which he gives her. Then, Jordan takes out her phone to take a quick silly picture of them. Niall makes his one eyebrow up one eyebrow down face, while Jordan makes the same face, but puckering her lips. She looks at it and laughs, posting it to twitter. 

   "Um, excuse me, I understand you've been making a disturbance in the store. I will have to ask you both to please leave" a man employee says. "Yes sir!" Jordan says, and Niall gets out of the cart, and he and Jordan walk out of the Walmart.

   When they get back the the hotel, the first thing said to them was, "Gift wrapper fights? Really?" Liam asks, showing them a twitter picture. They all laugh, while looking at Twitter pictures of Jordan and Niall at Walmart. "Awh we didn't even get any Twix!" Niall says. "Well if the mean Walmart employees wouldn't have kicked us out, maybe we would've remembered" Jordan says, getting the bag of gummy worms and throwing two at Niall, who of course, eats them. They then get back to watching the movies and eating candy. Niall goes and sits by Jordan, wrapping his arm around her shoulders, he kisses her cheek softly. Jordan looks at him and kisses his lips, and after about fifteen seconds, he pulls away. "What?" Jordan asks. "I'm still mad at you for not giving me some of the Twix" Niall says, winking at her and quickly kissing Jordan's lips once more.