chapter 2

Elliot runs over to her,  takes her in his arms, she is not moving. " Olivia no omg !  help! somebody help me ! "  nobody is there to hear him scream.  He tries to stop the bleeding with is hand. it´s so much blood. Some how he manages to take his phone from his pocket and dial 911" stay with me Liv it´s gonna be oki just stay with me the help is on the way you are gonna be fine" he was saying to her ,about five minutes later the ambulance arrived and rushed over to Elliot. they asked what had happened, while they took her from him, put her on the stretcher and examined her, he told them everything . then he watched when they rolled her into the ambulance car .one of the paramedics looked at Elliot and said  "she has lost a lot of blood, we have to take her to the hospital ... NOW. "  "is she ganna make it ?"   "I do not know her condition is critical"  " im comig with her , she is my partner " Elliot said and then walking in to the car and sat down beside her and took her hand in his. They arrived at the hospital 10 minutes later. Olivia  was rushed  in to the operating room and Elliot had to wait in the waiting room. he was covered in  Olivia´s blood and scared that he´ll lose her  ...he sat down and tears was coming from his beautiful blue eyes..............