chapter 5

" we need a doctor in here!! Liv ! no " doctors rushed in and asked him to immediately leave the room. Elliot stayed outside,watched as the doctors gathered around her. he was scared to death, the last thing  He heard the them say  before the door was shut "no pulse, we are losing her "  15 minutes past and a doctor comes out and looking at Elliot  with a serious look " please tell me that she is gonna be okay" Elliot said. " we managed to stabilize her. she is sleeping now " " is she gonna make it "  " we don´t know  that yet , it´s hard to tell,we have to wait and see. im sorry " Elliot  couldn´t believe what he was hearing, he can´t lose her,he can´t imagine what it would be like without her. he don´t  even want to think about it  ..... 

the doctor left , and he went back into the room sat down on the chair and just watched her lying there sleeping. twenty minutes later the captain comes in through the door and his eyes get stuck first at Olivia and then at Elliot. " how is she?" " they're not sure if she will make it" " she is still in coma" captain said as he felt himselfe tearing up. " she was awake two hours ago and then .. i don´t know what happened" Elliot said without takeing his eyes from her. " El she is strong she will get through this.. i mean she have to" " i know cap, did you find him?" ".... yes but  we are still working on it, we do not have enough evidence and he denies everything we need your help" He stood up  and walked over to the door where Cragen was standing. " i can´t leave her,she needs me" No, what she needs is sleep and rest, if anything changes in her condition,  the doctor will call  us, go home take a  shower, change your clothes and came back  to the precinct, it´s an order" Elliot didn´t say anything just waked out of the room and left the hospital. 

At the precinct.....

Elliot saw Fin and Munch taling to each other, he walked over to them. " so what do you guys have so far in Olivias case?" they both looked at him " Elliot... how is she?" Fin asked" she´ll be fine " was all he said. " we have him in custody , we were about to go and  question him, do you want to do it?  " Munch said. " yes i´ll do it"  they went to the interrogation room, before they went inside, Elliot took a good look at Mr Dawson through the window. " are you ready ?" Cragen asked. " let´s do this " he and Fin walked in. Elliot  is furious and  he can´t control himselfe. He picks him up and throws him against the wall. " this is form Olivia " he said and  beats his fist hard against his stomach over and over again " and this is from me " then it starts kicking him over and over again. he was unable to stop himself." if she dies so will you " he beats the shit out of him. he didn´t stop until Fin pulled him away and Cragen made him walk out of the room. He was breathing heavly as he walked out and he saw that  Cragen didn´t looked happy. " what the hell was that! have you  lost your  mind! " i couldn´t help myselfe i just lost it. when i saw him i ..... he almost killed her. " " but he didn´t she is alive, im takeing you of the case" " no im fine i can do this cap" " no you can´t you almost killed him in there. it was wrong of me to ask you to do this, i should of know better this case is hard for everyone but mostly for you you are to close to Olivia. Go home and the and take a few days of you´ve been through enough. It´s an order" Elliot  did as he was told, but instead of going home, he went to the hospital, to her......................................