chapter 14

now that they didn´t have to hide their relationship anymore they could hold hands when and were ever they wanted to , they could kiss when and were evere they wanted, they were a couple, but they keept their private life and work separated. well they are trying and doing the best they can, not to but sometimes it´s hard. they just love each other so much so it happens that they kiss or even make out.

 Everyone was happy for them even his kids. Elliot and Olivia  told them just a week after they told the squad. the only person that wasn´t happy was Kathy. but she is Elliot´s past now and Olivia his future. 

today was their 6 months anniversary and Elliot planned something spacial for her. he took her to a very romantic and expensive restaurant. she was wearing a beautiful red dress and her hair was down and waves. they were sitting at a table set for two. " it´s beautiful in here" she said looking around " you are beautiful" he said and smiled. he pulled out the the chair for her .they sat down and ordered food .  " mm this is so good" Olivia said with her mouth full. he laught " i can see that babe"he said they finished  eating and when the were done it was time for  the dessert. Elliot orded for the both of them. while they were waiting for it, he reached across the table and took her hand in his and kissed it . she blushed  and looked at him. their eyes met. " Liv i want to ask you something" " okey" she was a bit worried " how long have we been together now?" he asked " 6 month" she replied " right and we have been partners for 12 years. what im trying to say is i wanna take the next step in our relationshipe" " and that would be?" she asked taking her other hand and put it on his " move in with me "  she was surprised but happy , she smiled " okey " " really ?" now he was surprised " yeah , i love you El and i think we are ready for that. " she smiled, he leand forward and kissed her. " happy 6 month anniversary baby " he said " happy anniversary" and they kissed again.then  their dessert came and  they enjoyed it " mm this taste soo good " Olivia said " babe you are turning me on " oh really " she said in a sexy voice. she lifts up her one leg under the table and began to touch him. " babe stop that we are in a restaurant " he whispered , she laughed and stoped. 

she moved in with him few days later. they shared his apartment, it was a big step for her because she has been living in the same apartment for the past 12 years but she love him and she want this more then anything else.  they where sitting on the couch and cuddled and watching tv, she was wearing one of his shirts. he kissed the top of her head. everything was falling into place for them.

hope you guys like it :) it will be better:) in the next chapter Olivia findes out that she is pregnent.