chapter 11

Elliot didn´t know what  answer her. he loved her , and he know how badly she want´s to be part of a family. but he wasn´t sure that he wanted to do it all over again, get married and have more kids. he hasn´t actually thought about it until she asked him a few secands ago.  can he see a future with her? 

" i thought so " she said when she realized that he isn´t gonna say anything. she lifted herself up frome the couch and walked towards the kitchen. he folowed her.  "Liv...." he said she turned around and their eyes met again. they were standing between the kitchen and the livingroom. " i ... don´t know" he finally said. " you don´t know?" " i mean i love you and i do know that i want to be with you here and now,... look... i´m not saying that i dont see a future with you ....i just don´t know yet, i hope you understand." " i do understand... and if we were twenty i would say let´s see where this is going....but i don´t have time to wait, i know what i want and im not ganna change my mind. i need to be with someone that can give me what i need and who wants the same things. " he was speechless. Olivia broke the eye contact and walk into the kitchen to drink some water. she looked at him, he was standing in the same place. " Liv... are you .....are you saying that we are over?... are you walking away from me....us.?" she put the glass on the kitchen counter " El i don´t want to .... god i don´t want to but i have to." she whisperd. Elliot saw the tear in her eye, the one she tries to hide. he walked into the kitchen grabbed her arm and turned her around making her look at him. he took her face in his hands" im not gonna let you walk away, do you hear me, i won´t " he place his forehead against hers. " what´s the point of being together if there is no future" she whisper through her tears against his lips.