chapter 12

Olivia pulled away from him " you should leave " she told him. she walked over to the door and opened it for him. Elliot walked over and colsed the door, looking at her. " im not leaving" he said and kissed her, leading her to the couch. he placed her gently on the couch without breaking the kiss, he climbed on top of her. His hands were now under her shirt and his lips on her neck. she wanted him to stop but god  it feels so good. he grabbed her left breast that´s when she stoped him and pulled him away from her. she lifted hersef from the couch. " El.. what just happen?, we are not ready to go all the way" she told him, looking at him. Elliot grabbed her hand, pulled her closer to himself making her sit down on his lap. his hands were around her wist. Olivia turned her face to him " i love you Liv ..... and i don´t want to lose you.... what do you say if i told you that i want to have baby with you without a marriage" he said and kissed her softly.Olivia leaned against his chest and put her head down against his neck " i would say i love you but  i don´t  want you to do this just because this is what i want, i want you to wanting this." she whisper. but didn´t move away. he kissed the top of her head.  " i want this baby" he said against her hair .  she lifted her head up just little  to look him in the eyes" really?" " really " he said. and gave her a quick kiss, then she lead her head back against his chest they stayed like that for a while .

" Liv, baby?.." " hmmm" " it´s getting late, do you want me to leave so you can go to sleep? i mean we have lots of work to do tomorrow" he said , she lifted her head up and looked at him" stay" was all she said and kissed him rough. she stood up, took his hand making him stand up and then she lead him to the bedroom, where they fell asleep in each others arms. 

hi guys :) if you like this story and want me to write more just let me know ....... thanks :)