chapter 4

After standing for a few minutes and looked at her through that window he walked into the room, sat down on a chair beside her, took her hand in his. He didn´t say anything he just looked at her.

After sitting there in silence for an hour  and just looked at her he didn´t not know what to do so he started talking to her,  he believed  that she could hear him. " you scared me there a little I thought I was gonna lose you, but a little part of me knew that you would make it,and here you are know you got through the surgery and the doctors said that you are gonna be fine ,  Liv i know you will, you are the strongest woman i know, a fighter you won´t give up/ you can´t give up. please wake up......  this shouldn´t have happened to you this is all my fault im soory i hope you can forgive me cause i will never forgive myselfe for this im gonna have to live with this guilt for the rest of my life. " he didn´t say anything else  just kept looking at her .Then it was a knock on the door and Cragen came in . He looked at Olivia and then at Elliot . " El go home get some rest and come back tomorrow in the morning her condition is not going to change any time soon "  " no im staying right here i want to be here when she wakes up " " oki im going back to the precinct to see if Fin and Much got something and i´ll call you if we have something" the captain said and walked out  closing the door behind him.Elliot sat beside her for hours and days . he never left her side, he was with her day and night everyday.the only times he left her side was when he needed to change clothes and take a shower. 

A  week later  ......

it´s monday morning Elliot woke up in his chair,  he saw Olivia looking at him, she was awake, he couldn´t  believe his eyes. " hi " she said with in a weak voice. " omg Liv thank god  how long have you´ve been a wake? " he keep his eyes on her he was so happy to see her awake   " about an hour, i didn´t wanna wake you up, you looks so cute when you are a sleep" she smiled and so did he. " how are you feeling Liv?" " i feel so weak El, what did the doctor say ?" she asked him " ,the bullet hit you a few millimeters from your heart, you were very lucky, you lost a lot of blood that´s why you are feeling weak and were in a coma for a week . But you are gonna be just fine. "  

" El?" " yes  " "  what happened wasn´t   your fault, don´t  feel guilty I'm glad he shot me and not you" " don´t say that... you heard me talking earlier didn't you?" " yeah please don´t blame yourselfe for this" she said with tears in her eyes. He took her hand and smiled " Liv all that matters right now is that you are alive " she smiled " go home i can see how tired you are you haven´t had a good sleep in a long time, " " No i´ll stay  im fine i dont wanne leave you " he gave her a smile back  "I couldn´t  have wished for a better partner, you Stabler are my hero "  Olivia said to him and closed her eyes.........................