chapter 3

Elliot took out his phone and dialed captains number.  When the captain answered he couldn´t stop him selfe from crying. " Capten it´s Elliot " He didn´t know how to tell him about Liv. " Elliot what´s going on, what´s wrong?" Cragen asked, he know something wasn´t right. " im in the hospital... Olivia have been shot they are operating her  right now. " " im on my way "  he said and hung up the phone. He arrived at the hospital with Fin and Munch. They saw Elliot sitting in the waiting room with his face in his hands and all bloody. " Elliot, what happened ? " Fin asked sitting next to him. Elliot looked up, but didn´t say anything. " she is gonna me fine " Munch said. " one minute te perp is holding a gun to her head... and the next minute she is on the ground" Elliot said. " What did the doctors say " Cragen asked. " Nothing, she is till in surgery" Elliot said and put his head back in his hands. " go home and clean yourselfe up " Cragen told Elliot but he didn´t listen. " no im not going anywhere" Elliot said without looking up.  So they all sat there and waited.

5 hours later :

A doctor came out from the operating room. " how is she? " Elliot He quickly stood up and asked. Cragen, Fin and Munch was right beside him . " she was very lucky, the bullet hit her a few millimeters from the heart, the operation was successful. she is in a coma right now because she lost a lot of blood. " " is she gonna be ok?" Elliot asked worrying,  the doctor put a hand on his shoulder and said

"she will be fully recovered " "thank you, can i see her ?" " yes she is in room 345"  The doctor said and left. Elliot turnd and looked at Cragen. " it was Mr Dawson who did this" he said. " we will get him El " Fin said " Fin Munch go back to the precinct and start the research i´ll stay here with Elliot " Cragen ordered. Elliot went to the room where his partner was lying. He watched her through the window. he couldn't help  feeling guilty and thinking that he should be in that room instead her.but he is thanking god that she is alive.