Chapter 8

2 weeks  later....

Olivia is feeling much better and between her and Elliot is perfect she couldn´t be more happier. they have finally put Mr Dawson behind bars he got 25 to life.he got what he deserved.

Elliot and Olivia woke up of the sound of his phone. She was  lying on his chest while he answered" Stabler, yeah sure,were?, okey i´ll be right there. " he hung up and kissed the top of her head making her look up at him " let me guess new case? " " yeah i need to go baby " she understood that so she let him get off the bed. He is putting on his clothes, she was looking at him " i want to go back to work " she said. he stoped and looked at her and he walked closer to her and climbed  on  top of the the bed and kissed her" you need all the rest you can get," he kissed her again and stood up. " El?" " yes babe?" he smiled" what do you think they will say when we tell them about us?" she asked worrying. " i think they are gonna be happy for us, don´t worry about that honey, now i have to go, i´ll be back before you know it and if you need me just call okay " he smiled " okey love you" she smiled back " love you too "  then he left and she continues lying in bed for like an hour and then She gets up slowly ( cause she is still in pain )from the bed and takes a shower and then she takes something to eat. in the middle of the day she had  enough  of doing nothing she´s been home for 2 weeks now she needed  to go back to work , so that´s what she did.  

25 minutes later ...

she entered the precinct and saw a blonde woman behind her desk, she was confused and didn´t know what was going on. She  walked over to her to her, " excuse me, do you know were i can find Elliot?" the woman looked at her with friendly eyes and smiled." he is busy, but maybe I can help you, im his partner detective Beck " Olivia looked surprised,She recognized the name,  she looked at her for a momnet in silence trying to figure out were she seen her before then she did,   she know who she is  ,unbelievable, she was Elliot´s Partner five years ago when Olivia was working undercover, she couldn´t believe this was happening  " his partner ?" " yes" " is captain in his office?" " yes" she said and pointed towards the office like Olivia didn´t know were it is.

Olivia  knocked on the door . " yes, come in " she heard the Captain say. she opened the door and  walked inside " Olivia, what are you doing here i gave you another week of, you should be at home resting ,did something happened?"  she gave him a serious look, she is so upset right now. " his new partner ? why is she back here? what´s going on?" Liv please close the door" he said so she did. " i see you met Deni Beck " " why is she here?" " Liv he can´t work alone,she was available and offered to come here, I'm guessing that she liked to work with us" " captain, the only reason she wanted to come back here was because she is crazy about Elliot and im his partner" " he asked for a new partner and she is here temporarily as soon you are back she´ll be gone" im back so tell her to leave or i will" " okey i don´t know what´s going on here but no you are not you are not ready to come back " " yes i am, im fine cap " he didn´t wanne fight with her so he agreed. " fine but you are not gonna do anything else but paperwork until i say anything else are we clear" " yes captain thank you" she walked out of the office and walked toward her desk. " go away from my desk" she said to Deni  in a determined voice. " excuse me?" " Deni  was confused " you heard me, im detective Olivia Benson Elliot´s partner for the last 12 years  " she leaned with her hands on the desk and looked into her eyes" oh so you are Olivia. okey you maybe were his partner but you are not anymore im here to stay so leave i have work to do. " Olivia was vicious" excuse me!?you were only here temporary !  im back now so leave!" " no im not he asked for a new partner and not a temporary one so bye bye" she waved to Olivia. Olivia couldn´t believe this but she tries to be calm " what are you talking about. ?" She stood up straight with her ​​arms crossed" didn´t captain tell you that" Deni said with a fake smile. in that same moment Elliot comes up to the desk and looking at them and was suprised to see Olivia. they both looked at him. " Liv what are you doing here, why aren´t you home reting?" she is looking at him, then at her  and then at him again, she didn´t say anything just walked away to Cragen´s office, Elliot was behind her " Liv " she walked in without knocking " Captain you lied to me? what´s going on i thought she was  here temporarily" Cragen got up from his chair walked past her  and him and closed the door. " okey you Elliiot have some explanation to do " " cap can i talk to Liv alone for a moment?" Elliot asked. " okey i leave you two here to talk this out then i want an explanation" he looked at both of them and then walked out closing the door behind him, leaving them alone in his office................................