chapter 10

Later that night at Olivia´s...

Elliot was standing at the doorway with Olivia infront of him" can i come in ?" he asked" what do you want?" she snapped " talk to you" he said , Olivia turnd around and walked over to the couch, he entered, closed the door behind him  and followed her. she sat down on the couch, he stood up and looked at her. " Liv , im sorry, you were right about her...... i talked to captain, i asked him if i could change partner" Olivia looked up at him" and ...?" she said,he just shook his head then he sat down next to her" he can´t just fire her just because you don´t like you" " you told him about us didn´t you ?" she asked" yeah i kind of had to " he then took her hands in his, their eyes met ." Liv, you were my partner for 12 years no one can ever replace what we had, I will never be as close with her as i was with you. you mean more to me then she ever will. i fell in love with you, with my best friend." she smiled the whole time he was talking. She took her hands away and place them on his face " i love you Elliot, i guess i have to go to work everyday and pretend that i like her." he smiled and they kissed. they pulled away and He leaned back on the couch with his hand around her and she laid her head on his chest. they stayed like that in silence for i few seconds until he broke the silence " Liv...?" " yeah" she whisper softly." " i want to tell everyone about us tomorrow, i don´t wanne hide ,i don´t want  go around and pretend like nothing is happaning, and i dont care how they are gonna handle it. " Olivia raised her head and looked at him" i....i don´t know El" " why not" he asked " i just don´t know how serious this is , i really wanne be sure that this is gonna last before telling anyone. " " Liv baby what are you talking about of course this is gonna last" he said. she smiled her eyes never left his " i mean do you wanna marry me , have a baby with me ? i know you already been married once and you have five kids, do you want to do it all over again? " 

I know it´s short  but there will be more soon please like and comment :)