chapter 15

" do you want something to drink baby?" she asked from their  kitchen  " no im good honey" he yelled from the living room. " are you sure , cause im making some coffee for myself" " im sure " " okey " she made herself some coffee and putts it on the coffee table and sits next to him. they continued to watch the movie, she leaned her head on his shoulder. 

after the movie..

" im gonne go and take a shower" she said giveing him a kiss. " can i join you?" he asked her as she got up and was about to walk away. she looked at him " if you want to" she walked away, she heard footsteps behind her which made her smile. she started to open the bathroom door when she felt his strong arms around her waist. he started kissng her neck. " i love you so much " he whispered in her ear.  

their were in the shower together " you are so beautiful " he said as he rubbed the shower gel on her body " Olivia smiled and pulled him into her arms " so are you " she whispered against his body before kissing it gently.  he smiled. they were in the shower for almost two hours and just enjoyed each others company.

in the bedroom ...

they were lying i bed in each others arms. " El..? " " yeah babe?" "I just remembered something" she said lookig up at him " what´s that ?" he asked " earlier today, I took a pregnancy test " " are you.." " i don´t know i haven´t looked at it " " why not? " "im was too scared. "" baby you shouldn´t be.. do you still have it ? , we can look at it together. " " yeah okej " she   opened the drawer of the nightstand and reached for the test.  " are you ready ?" she asked him " let´s see if we are gonna have a baby " he said with a smile. she turned it around and they looked at it at the sametime and then they looked at each other " are you happy?" she asked " yes ,im happy are you ?" " i couldn´t be more happier, we are gonna have a baby " she breathed out not taking her eyes from the test " we are gonna have a baby " he smiled and kissed the top of her head. she looked up at him " i love you" " i love you too " and they kissed........

 so this is  the end of this story :) do you guys want a part 2 of this story ? let me know thanks :)