chapter 13

two weeks later .....

Olivia has got used to Dani´s and Elliot´s partnership. she trust him and she knows that he loves her and only her and she knows that because he proved it to her for the first time a week ago.

  a week earlier....

they kissed and layed down on the bed , Elliot was on top of her . he quickly shed the rest of his clothes. they both were nervous but wanted this more then anything. Olivia reached down and guided him to her entrance. he teased her a little by moving his tip over her. " i love you so much " he said against her body" i love you too" with one thrust, he was buried deep inside of her. she winced, his size stretching her. he pulled out quickly and entered her again.  he remained buried inside of her, he wanted to revel in this moment. capture it and never let it go." mm baby you gotta move" he began to move, slowly, passionately. he filled her completely, and she was loving every second of it. he began to move more feverishly,release suddenly a necessity. anismalistic sounds came from both their lips as they moved togheter. they met each other thrust for thrust. Elliot reached between them and applied pressure to her clitoris, he need her to cum for him. " ahgh" she managed. she cried out as she climaxed. he continued to move inside of her until he came deep inside of her. he pulls out of her and slides down next to her.he peppers her with feather light kisses.

it´s friday night and every detectives from the old 1-6 went out for drinks, Olivia and Elliot thought that it was the perfect  time and moment to tell everyone about their relationship.  " guys me and Liv have something we want to tell you." Elliot said and took her hand in his. Olivia smiled and  leaned her head on his shoulder. everyone looked strange at them" what´s going on?" Fin asked. "we are dating" she said smiling. " oh my god Congratulations you guys " Alex said happily " thats great im happy for you " Munch said " let´s make a toast for Stabler and Benson" Fin said and raised his glass. and so did the rest of them" Stabler and Besnon" they all said and toasted. at the same time Elliot kissed Olivia and whisperd " i love you"