chapter 9

in Cragen´s office... 

As soon as the door closed "  baby why aren´t you  at home and resting" She ignored his question" why is she back and why did you ask for a new partner !?"  because  it will be easier for us to be togheter and and it was captain who picked her and asked me if i was okay with it and i said yes."  he explained." what ?! " she didn´t understand., he took her hand in his and brought her closer to himself " we can´t be partners if we want to be togheter , it will be too hard for us. you know that." now she is calm but still irritated." why didn´t you talk to me about this first! ? this istn´t how i wanted this to be, i wanna be with you i love you  but im you partner El, why did you do this behind my back !?" she took her hand away from him and took a step back looking at him. " im sorry Liv, i should have talk to you but i thought i did a good thing. i thought you would agree with me on this,   i don´t know what the problem is !?" " she is the problem!" she  yelled pointed at Deni through the window." what ? " he was confused." " she have a thing for you, you know that and yet you told captain that you were okey with having her as your partner. !" " what!? "  " oh dont act like you don´t know ! i know about your kiss wirh her i know you two had something going on! " " okey i don´t know what you think it was but it was only one kiss and it meant nothing to me, i was cut in the moment i had i drink earlier , Liv it was like six years ago !" " maybe it meant nothing to you but for her it did! i don´t want her around you " "  Liv it won´t  happen again i don´t want her  all i need and want is you so you are gonna have to accept that she is gonna be my partner whatever you like it or not. "  Olivia looked down and was kind of sad " i know how close partners can get and i know how we started out"he was shocked" you don´t trust me ?" " i trust you i just don´t trust her, El if you want to work with her that´s fine im not gonna stop you but im im not gonna be here and  pretend that im okey when im not, it´s not gonna work " she said and walked out toward the elevators, everyone was looking at her , he stayed there didn´t try to stop her just let her go.....

Olivia was home and Elliot was sitting behind his desk didn´t talk to anyone just sitting there and thinking, thinking about Liv and what she said. His thoughts were interrupted by Deni. " are you okey El?" he looked up at her " yeah im fine" " you don´t look fine, what happened in the offie with your old partner?" he was silent for a few seconds he got up  from his chair and went to her desk, he leaned forward and whispered " you don´t have a thing for me right ? i mean what happened between us back then meant nothing." she looked at him with a smie  she put her hand on his arm and began to touch it " El i think it was a little more then that, i see you don´t have your wedding ring on, did she finally leave you?" " Elliot my office now " it was Cragain,he quickly took his hand away and was pissed..

Cragain´s office..

"i just got a call from Liv saying that she isn´t sure if she will be coming back, do you mind explaining to me what the hell is going on between you two?"  Elliot was surprised to hear that " we had a stupid fight " " about what ?" " the thing is we are in a relationship we have been togheter for almost a month now that´s why i asked for a new partner. Olivia got angry that i did it  behind her back and she doesn´t like Deni because of what happened betwen me and her back then. she told me to ask you for a another partner i said no because what happened was long time ago and it meant nothing, but  i was wrong, Deni is not over it, she still think that something will happen between us. i can´t work with her cap " Captain was a little surprise but he knew it would happen sooner or later between them he new it by how close the were   " you and LIv ?" he asked, " y..es i don´t when i..i don´t how but through the years we both grown strong feelings for each other" " Elliot That....  that didn´t  surprise me.... im happy for you guys :), but you and Deni are staying partners im not gonna tell Deni to leave just because Liv doesn´t like her and you have to convince her that , i don´t wanna loser one of my best detectives because one of your stupid fight. you hear me " " yes cap " " good now go and finish your paperwork " Elliot was about to walk out he turned around lokked at captain " one more thing cap" " yes " " me and Liv would really appreciate if you don´t tell anyone about us, we want to keep it as a secret until we are ready to tell. " " of course :) "