Chapter 5

Chapter 5

"Are you ready?" asked Pete as he entered her suite in the upstairs private quarters.

"Yes, just a second... here I am," she came out from her walk in closet with a wide smile. "Pete?..."

"Sorry. I've just never seen you in casual clothes." His eyes were shining, "But now I think you should wear jeans more often."

"Really?"

"Yes, you're so pretty in them."

"Thank you...," she answered happily. "And here's my baseball cap and sunglasses. This is my incognito style."

"Good idea, but although it covers your face perfectly, you are too pretty to avoid attention."

"Oh, you're so sweet."

"...That's the truth," he still looked her amazed.

"So what's the plan?"

"Oh... I'm going to smuggle you out on the back door. My car is parking nearby, so if you will lay down on the backseat no-one will recognize you."

"Very crafty... and how do we get until the backdoor?"

"Tom will have a break soon, so I'll go ahead, then I'll call you when all is clear."

"...But that could be half an hour or so."

"Yes, but this is the only way."

"Um... not exactly." she said with a mischievous smile. "I have another idea."

"Really? What?"

"Just go ahead and I'll be at the back door within ten minutes."

"But how?"

"Pete. Just go, okay?..." she winked and waved him out.

A few minutes later Pete was at the backdoor, spying on what's happening at her suite, but he did not have to wait too long, because she appeared soon...

"Tom?"

"Yes Ma'am. Can I help you?"

"I have to go out for a few hours, but you never saw me, okay?" she smiled. "If someone would ask, I'm in my suite and I do not want to be disturbed."

"Ma'am please, don't do this to me..."

"Just a few hours and no-one will know it," she tried to smile convincingly. "...I promise."

"I don't know... last time was risky if you remember."

"I'll be back to the end of your shift."

"...Where are you going anyway?"

"Believe me Tom, you don't want to know." she saw he is softening. "Please... for my sake?" Then as a last push she used what always worked, she leant closer and put a long kiss on his cheek.

"I'm sure I'll be fired soon..." sighed Tom and she knew she won.

"Thank you... and don't worry I'll take you back," she smiled happily and ran to the back door.

"...What was this exactly?" asked Pete as she closed the door behind her.

"I don't know what you're talking about," she giggled as they ran down on the stairs.

"How many times have you kissed Tom?"

"Um... just a few times. It always works." she winked as he helped her into the car.

"We'll go back to this, but now we have to get out from here... You okay?" He asked as she laid down.

"Yes, I think they won't see me."

"Okay, then let's go..."

To be continued...