Chapter 9 - I love it

After I got out of the shower I asked Lyle to bring me another pair of his sweatpants and sweatshirts, since I can't wear his t-shirts anymore. Once he brought me them I got dressed and took the clothes I had on to the laundry room and set them in the basket, along with my bra and underwear. Yeah, that's how close we are. I suddenly felt his arms wrap around my waist from behind, assuming it was a hug I placed my hands over his and smiled a bit, "Hey Lyle.."

"Lyle?" I heard a more masculine and rough voice ask.

What the hell?! WHY IS HIS DAD HUGGING ME FROM BEHIND?! "Uh..Mr. Williams? What..what're you doing?" I spoke shakily, considering he was probably about to rape me.

He laughed quietly, "James.." Then started kissing on my neck.

"Well, James. What the hell are you doing?!" I was gaining more confidence, especially since I didn't like guys touching me like this. I started fighting against him, but he tightened his grip.

"I don't like your attitude.." I felt him smirk against my neck, his breath corsing across the bare skin on my neck.

"I don't like what you're doing! Let me go!" I shouted, so just in case things got worse Lyle would come and save me from his perverted dad that was molesting me.

"Shhhh...y'know. You remind me of Lyle's mother."

Oh great, now I'm reminding him of the woman that ruined Lyle's life. "Lyle?!" I yelled, hoping that Lyle would hear me.

"Yeah?" I heard him yell back.

"Get your ass in the laundry room!" I yelled, not caring that I could be giving his dad a chance to run.

"No we're fine son!" James called to him. Wow, yeah, that won't make Lyle suspicious at all.

~~Lyle's P.O.V.~~

I feel bad for Mew, I know she's never been the best when it came to puking. I was kind and cleaned it up for her, because I know that if she ever gets pregnant (hopefully by me) that she'll be puking after a week, so I need to prepare myself. I was settling down on the bed when I heard Mew calling my name from the laundry room, sounding distressed or something.

"Yeah?" I called back, a bit concerned.

"Get your ass in the laundry room!" She yelled angrily.

"No we're fine son!" I heard my dad yell, also from the laundry room.

Oh great, this can't be good. I got up, very curious and concerned about what was going on down in the laundry room without me. I walked out of my room and headed to the laundry room, seeing my dad walk out then Mew turning to face me.

"What happened?" I asked as I walked over to her.

She grabbed my hand, "I'll tell you in the room." She dragged me along to our room and shut the door behind herself.

"Will you tell me now?"

"Your dad...molested me, Lyle." She spoke a bit shakily as she turned to face me.

I cannot believe it. Why would my dad do that?! "You...you're kidding. Right?"

She just shook her head, obviously scarred from it.

I hugged her tightly, "I'm so sorry, Mew. I don't know why he'd do that."

"Because he's a drunken bastard...sorry." She mumbled into my chest.

"It's fine..I know he is."

"He has a good enough reason though." She looked up at me as she spoke, placing her hands on my chest to stay close to me.

"Sorta...I just don't like it. Especially with him doing things to you."

"Yeah."

God, I love it when she puts her hands on my chest. Kind of like when she puts her hands on my abs. I smirked slightly at the thought, causing her to pull her hands away and sit on the bed.

"What're you smirking at?" She started getting defensive.

"Oh uh, I was just thinking about something."

"What were you thinking about?" She crossed her arms.

I leaned down over her a bit and whispered into her ear, "About all those times Keegan and I scared you."

"I was expecting you to whisper something really sexual for a second." She whispered back, laughing slightly.

"What?" I moved away and looked at her with wide eyes causing her to burst out laughing, in which I laughed quietly in return. "What's so funny?"

"The look....on your...face." She breathed her words in between laughs. God, I love it when she laughs.