Chapter 12 - It doesn't matter

Okay, so Francis just kissed me and now someone's walking up to us. Let's hope this doesn't end badly.

"What the hell Francis?!" I heard a familiar voice almost yell. This voice was too familiar; too familiar for my liking especially.

I had pulled away from Francis, not exactly liking the kiss, but not disliking it either. I guess this's the revenge. I looked over at who had walked up, "Ohhhh shit." I whispered to myself then looked back at Francis, obviously getting pissed off.

"So those rumors are true? You little whore!" Hailey sneered at me, her face and eyes a swarm of different emotions.

"He kissed me!" I pointed at Francis, using my middle finger just so I had a way to flip him off.

Hailey scoffed jealously, "Yeah right, Francis would never kiss you."

"Oh, but he did." I hissed at her, waiting for Francis to speak up.

"Did not, why would I ever kiss a little emo slut like you?!"

As they were saying these remarks, I heard more footsteps come over, so I looked over to see who it was. None other than...wait for it...Lyle! Yay! Not.

"What's going on?" He spoke sternly, walking over towards me in protection.

"You're little whore of a girlfriend kissed my boyfriend! Again!"

"I so fucking did not!" I was about ready to hit this bitch.

"Did to!" She yelled at me, obviously getting sick of me.

I looked at Francis in disgust, I could now officially give a good reason as to why I hated him, other than the fact that he bullies Lyle and I, and a bunch of other kids.

"Guys!" Lyle yelled over our little argument, "I'm positive Mew would never kiss anyone as revolting as Francis. So just drop it!"

"Pfft, whatever." Hailey shoved me, causing me to fall, then turned and walked off with Francis.

Lyle helped me up, "So what happened?" He spoke softer than before, probably because Hailey had shoved me and he figured I was in a bad mood.

"It doesn't matter." And boy was he right, I was in no mood whatsoever to talk about what had just happened or anything else.

"Mew. What happened?" He asked, more like demanded to know.

"Francis kissed me then blamed it on me. I thought that was clear." I turned and walked off to the restroom.

I heard him sigh as I walked off, but I didn't really care right now. His sorry ass could get over it.

~~Lyle's P.O.V.~~

I had walked to Mew's locker, and I was not at all pleased with what I found. Her and Hailey were arguing, yet again. Over what? I had yet to find out. I walked over, already getting protective over Mew.

"What's going on?" I spoke a bit more sternly than I wanted to, but then moved over towards Mew to let her know that I wasn't mad at her.

"You're little whore of a girlfriend kiss my boyfriend! Again!" Hailey yelled towards us, being the little brat she is. Wait, did she just say what I think she said? Mew kissed Francis? Or Francis kissed Mew? Either way, I didn't like the sound of this. I didn't like the sound or idea of anyone kissing Mew, but before I could say anything, Mew yelled back at her.

"I so fucking did not!" Mew yelled, getting really angry. God, I loved it when she got mad. But not in this particular case; I only liked it when she was mad at me because I was messing with her to get a rise out of her.

"Did to!" Hailey argued back as Mew looked towards Francis, obviously hurt by him.

I hated everything that was going on, so before wither of them could say anything else I shouted over them, "Guys! I'm positive Mew would never kiss anyone as revolting as Francis. So just drop it!"

"Pfft, whatever." Hailey spoke in a pouting manner, then shoved Mew, causing her to fall. Then she turned and walked off with Francis. I was not about to let her walk off after shoving Mew, but I didn't do anything about it because I knew Mew wouldn't like that. So I just helped her up instead.

"So what happened?" I asked more softly, not wanting to yell anymore.

Mew didn't seem in a very good mood, but I was still determined to get an answer out of her. "It doesn't matter." She uttered under her breath, but loud enough so I could hear.

This almost immediately put me in a bad mood, she knew I cared about her. So it does matter to me. "Mew. What happened?" I practically demanded, sounding a lot more stern than I really wanted to.

She paused and looked at me, still emotionally hurt by what had happened earlier, "Francis kissed me then blamed it on me. I thought that was clear." She turned then walked off to the restrooms.

I sighed, getting really frustrated. But I wasn't going to chase her because I knew she needed her alone time. I just hope she doesn't take those things personally, because she's amazing to me. She's not a whore, she's just picky about who she dates. She's not emo, she's just having hard times. She's not a slut, she's just confident. But not so much lately. She's not a brat, she just has a strong personality, which now seemed shattered. But I will not let anything stand in my way of finding out what's bothering the love of my life.

~~~

Hey! Today (July 2) was my birthday! I had a lot of fun and I ended up getting an iPad mini! I'm not sure how this'll effect my story writing, but I think I'm going to be updating a lot more.

I really hope you enjoyed this chapter (and the book so far), it was TristanDuren 's idea to make Francis kiss Mew! So go follow her and read her book!