Chapter 18 - Damn this boy

☢☣☢Mew's P.O.V.☣☢☣

God, this is not at all how I wanted this day to go. First I run into Lyle and Maple kissing, then the tree cuts my leg open and he sees all my selfharm, then he goes back to Ghostie and they have a hushed conversation, now he's coming in close.

Wait, he's coming in close. I snapped out of my daze and focused on his body coming closer to mine. "I've said it many times, but I'll say it again." He slowly leaned down so I could feel his breath against my lips, causing my breath to hitch. Is he about to do what I think he's about to do? Please please please,

Lyle. I need this to happen.

"I love you." He whispered before he sealed the deal and kissed me.

Oh my god, this's amazing. I have to admit, I did tense when we first pressed his lips against mine because I was quite skeptical. His lips were sweet and soft, just like I imagined. I relaxed and kissed back, hoping that my lips were as soft as his and he was enjoying this as much as I was.

After a bit he slowly departed from the kiss and met my eyes, thank the lord I was no longer crying, but if I was it was from pure and utter amazement.

"I love you too..." Was all that left my mouth, I swear I forgot how to breath and the world was spinning. Wait, the gash! I completely forgot about it, I'm still bleeding...

"Mew, as much as I'd love to stay caught in this moment, but your bleeding and we should really get to your place."

I nodded slightly and lifted my arms up to him; I was in no position to walk. He complied and picked me up bridal, then started walking. I got more light headed as I rested my head against his chest, the next thing I know it's all black.

⚈⚆⚈⚆

"Mewy, wake up..." Keegan spoke gently, but quite loudly whilst shaking me to wake me up.

I opened my eyes and looked around, I was laying on my bed with Lyle and Keegan at my side, "Mm-what?" I questioned groggily, looking at Keegan.

He smiled gently and kissed my head, "You were out for at least an hour...it's time to wake up."

I watched as he stood and the memories came flooding back to my mind, making me smile. "Alright..."

I turned on my side and winced; there was a pain surging through my shin. I looked down and noticed my leg bandaged up with gauze, geez. I guess it was worse than I thought. As I was examining the gauze, I realized the rest of my bandages were gone and my self harm was exposed except for the shin that was gashed open.

I heard the door close as Lyle knelt down so he was face to face with me, "Um..are you okay..?"

I looked at him, tears filling my eyes. This isn't how I wanted him to find out at all. My god this day has been up and down, and I'm guessing we're going down.

"Yeah...I'm fine.." My voice kinda wheezed at the end, but I ignored it and pulled the blanket over myself, not wanting to admit to my selfharm.

"Mew, move over." I looked at Lyle to see his eyes pleading with concern, I shouldn't hide anymore. So I did as he said and moved over, giving him room.

I watched as he pulled off his shoes and socks, then laid down next to me and cuddled up to me causing my to laugh slightly. Damn this boy, he knows how to make me happy.

He smiled and gently took my arm, then kissed on the cuts ever so carefully, and did that with every few cut, leading up to my shoulder. He continued until he kissed the last one, glanced at me, then kissed up my neck and jaw line until he reached my lips. I looked at him and nodded slightly, giving him permission to kiss me.

His lips were just as soft as earlier, and sweeter than the first. He's seen my previous relationships and knows I take things quite quickly, but I've noticed his relationships, he takes them quite slowly. I hope he doesn't feel rushed, am I rushing him? Should we only kiss once or twice a day? Three or four very two days? Am I overthinking this? We aren't technically a couple yet..

My thoughts were pushed aside as he deepened the kiss and carefully placed his hand on my waist. I responded by putting my hand on his shoulder and kissing just as deep as him. This feels so right..I wish we could stay like this forever, but I need to talk to him.