Chapter 19 - It's about fucking time

Keeping in mind that I needed to talk to him; I was about to pull away, but he kissed deeper and it was even more intoxicating. Before I knew it, I kissed deeper as well, and it escalated from passionate and loving, to kinda rough and hungry (desperate if you ask me), but I was caught up. He moved above me so he was basically hovering, placing a hand beside my head. I slowly opened my mouth to let our tongues finally meet when Keegan, being the obnoxious brother he is, came in without knocking.

♁♂♁♂Keegan's P.O.V.♂♁♂♁

I was playing Call of Duty: Ghosts when I heard someone come in, but it was hastily closed, so I knew it wasn't Mew. I turned off the game and stood when I heard Lyle's familiar voice.

"Keegan?? I need help!" I heard him shout as I walked over to my door, this couldn't be good. Did Mew start bleeding and pass out? Did she get into a fight with someone? Is she dead?

Pushing the thoughts aside, I walked out of my room and downstairs to see Lyle coming up to the bathroom; holding Mew in his arms bridal, a gash in her shin where bandages used to be. Well, he definitely found out about her consistent selfharm, that's a given.

"Dude what happened?" I asked as I opened the door, my voice cracking ever so slightly. I don't know what happened, and I'm extremely worried.

I watched him walk in and explain everything that happened at the park, so they kissed, eh? It's about fucking time! My god....talk about oblivious.

I took all the bandages off of her and re-wrapped her leg from knee down after cleaning it and pouring hydrogen peroxide on it. It foamed a lot...it's a good thing he brought her when he did because it was already looking a bit infected.

All that took about 45 minutes, so then we laid her down in her room and sat on her beanbags while talking, we did that until we saw her start to gain consciousness. It didn't feel like that long considering we were talking the whole time. What we were talking about? Mew, obviously. I was explaining a few things about her self harming, when she started; at least when I found out anyways, and just a few of the reasons why. I didn't give too much because this was a conversation they needed to have, not him and me.

We woke her up, and I let them have some privacy. As much as I'd love to talk with her about a few things, they have a lot more to talk about. Plus I'd like to think a few things through, so I walked to my room and picked up my phone when had just vibrated. I saw that Adrianna, my girlfriend, had texted me a few times.

Hey babe

My dad's not home so I was wondering if you wanted to come over?

Nevermind, he just got home. Sorry /).(\

I groaned slightly, her dad hates me. And there's no exaggeration in that, when I went over there to meet her parents, he kept on giving me these death glares. She told me that he thinks I'm going to hurt her because I was in MMA, or that I'm a punk because I like skateboarding. He didn't even talk to me that much, I just spoke with her mom and her. I guess he also thinks I'm not disciplined because I haven't had my parents since I was 15. Goddamn judgmental parents. Well, I'll just invite her over and take her out to dinner. Since we've both graduated, I plan on proposing. I know I should ask for her fathers blessing; which I may do, but I'm not feeling too sure. But as the song 'Rude' states, I'll marry her anyways. If she says yes, that is.

I know ur dad doesn't like me, but I'm taking u out to dinner and I want u to start getting ready. But don't rush yourself, take ur time.

I sent her this feeling pretty confident, I have the ring and everything picked out for the date, and the reservations, so now all I need is my girl and a blessing from her father.

Keeping that song in mind I set my phone down and changed into a navy blue button up shirt with gray jeans, no holes surprisingly. I pulled out a pair of sneakers and awkward looking dress shoes, oh no. I should wear the dress shoes because I need to look nice. But she'd want me to have my own touch to it, so the sneakers would be nice. Plus they're comfortable, so I put on my socks then sneakers. I stood and walked out of my room and over to Mew's bedroom, the door was still closed. Which I know I should let them talk, but they should also be aware that I'm leaving soon. So I opened her door, not worrying about knocking because hell, they're just talking. Right?

Wrong. Fucking wrong! They were on her bed, laying down, Lyle ontop of her, making out. His hand on her waist, her hands all over him. Should I slowly back out and act like it never happened? Should I slam the door and run off like a wuss? Should I pull him off of her and beat him shitless? Okay none of these seem like me...let's be a big brother for once!

I cleared my throat, Lyle already moving off and away from Mew, causing her to look at me with anger in her eyes. "Keegan! Ever heard of knocking?!"

Seeing them embarrassed just made my day, so I'll make it worse! "Yeah, well that's too mainstream." So maybe I was a little bit of a hipster, but not a punk. "Anyways, I'm leaving soon to go out with Adri. Could I talk to you outside real quick, Lyle?"

I watched as he nodded and gulped, standing, "Um yeah, sure." He tried his best not to stutter, it was obvious. So I walked downstairs and out onto the backporch, him following the whole way.

I turned to him as he closed the door, "So Lyle...I know you love Mew 'n' all..." He nodded as I paused in my sentence and leaned against the pole to the awning thing, "But if you plan to bang her, be sure to use protection and make sure no one else is home. Alright?"

I watched as his face turned red from embarrassment and his eyes widened, "Wh-what?! We weren't gonna bang!" He shouted nearly loud enough for Mew's relatives in Germany to hear. Lord, guess my plan worked!