Chapter 6

Jace P.O.V

"Mr. Herondale, would you need anything else?"Kaelie, my secretary asks.

I look at her not speaking, then my eyes scan on her tight blue dress with the long neckline.

"Come here." I said as I pull from my desk a little.

She comes immediately with her long length heels and a small smile on her red lips.

I make a motion with my hand for her to bend so her ear was close to my lips.

"Today I expect you at 9 in my place."I whisper sensually biting her lobe.

I need to get laid. Clary's image can't stop coming to my mind.

That innocent and beautiful face. Her pink lips, God I wanna ruin those lips.

I wanna ruin her innocence.

With those big golden-green eyes. Her vanilla scent which makes me be around her all the damn time. 

 I want to touch every inch of her soft body and leave wet kisses everywhere.

Kaelie brings me back to reality as her hand tightens around my thigh. 

"Yes sir..." she purrs with a small grin placed on her painted red lips.

 I wanted Clary to be in her place so bad, I would have got her already on top of this desk and would kiss her lips so hungrily.

Kaelie gives me a small kiss on the neck and then gets up.

She gets her disk which had my coffee earlier and walks out of my office closing the door.

She's good but so easy and needy, will do anything for me. 

Normally what we do is wrong. She works here and its like I take advantage of her.

Well, I kinda do. But she enjoys it as well. She's actually who was flirting with me at the first place.

Shes pretty not as much as Clary, but I can work with her.

I'm her boss anyway no one can say anything to me, It's my company.

I close my eyes and sigh.

Then I open them and raise the sleeves of my white shirt. I have so much paperwork to do and so many contracts to sign.

* * * 

Later when I had a break for lunch I took the elevator to get down.

I could easily ask for Kaelie to bring me something but I needed fresh air.

When I get down everyone's eyes are on me. That's why I don't leave my office until I finish.

Too much attention, not that I don't like it. 

Some secretaries looking me with wide eyes and I grin at them making them gasp. 

As I get out of the building I greet Jordan the security man. 

He smiles at me shyly and warmly saying me" Good morning sir."

I just really don't understand why everyone is so shy and scared of me.

I know my father was strict but he had everything in control and I'm trying to do the same but being a little nicer.

 Minutes later I was in the 'Empire Steak House'. my favorite place for lunch.

"Jace, nice to see you, sweety." 

"Nicola, I've missed you." I hug her tight. I knew her since I was a teen. She's a close friend of my parents.

We were always eating here, She has the best steak restaurant in the whole New York.

I haven't seen her in a while cause I didn't have time and all my orders were online.

"Oh my god you look even more handsome now." she smiles dragging my cheek playfully.

I laugh. 

"So what can I get you, babe?" I follow her to the counter where I can see live how they grill the meat.

"The usual please." I give her a small smile.

She nods with a grin." Billy one 'Double cut rack of lamp' for my boy." Billy nods waving me his hand.

I wave back.

"What are you doing here? You almost never come." Nicola speaks crossing her arms.

"Just needed a fresh air, to much work to do...Also, I wanted to see you."

She raises her eyebrows."Are you sure work is what bothering you?"

"Yeah what else?" I ask.

"How about a girl?" she says grinning, she always could read me. shes also a nice person to talk to someone.

"What? Of course not, you know I don't date." I lie. Clary's face had stuck in my mind and I couldn't concentrate at work.

"Oh yeah, you only sleep with them." She rolls her eyes.

I chuckle."I'm just not ready."

"Jace honey you're 26? When will you be ready? Look I know you are still young, but your father was already married to your mom at your age."

I stare at her tiredly, she started with her mom mood again.

"Order's ready." 

"I'll leave you to eat, don't forget to say bye when you leave." I nod and she turns to go to her office.

* * *

When I ate and said goodbye to Nicola I was returning to the company.

Still had a lot of shit to do. 

At least I forgot about Clary a little.

Before I could think anything else I saw red hair in front of me.

Seriously? 

I was literally forgetting her and now she's in front of me.

I watch her as she talks with a homeless person and laughs with him.

He's way older like in his sixties?

 Clary goes to a small track with hotdogs which is next to the homeless person.

She gets 2 hot dogs and gives the one to the man smiling warmly.

A smile curls to my lips. She's actually a good person. Like an angel.

A beautiful angel.

She sits next to him on the bench and they start talking.

There's a weird feeling in my heart right now.

How can someone so beautiful have a beautiful soul as well?

I walk closer to see her angelic face. She laughs hysterically at something the man told.

What a nice view.

Seconds later she stops and her eyes lock with mine.

She instantly stops and looks at me with surprise.

I just grin at her and start walking towards her.

I really can't stay away from her.