Chapter 21

Clary P.O.V

Simon was looking at us, or at least me like I murdered someone.

"Umm Simon... this is Jace..." I blush and feel heart beating really fast. This is one of the most awkward times with Simon ever.

I look at Jace who smiles awkwardly and nods.

"Hey," he offers his hand.

Simon looks at it but doesn't shake it.

"Umm hi..." Simon's eyebrows furrow and he hesitantly shakes Jace's hand.

There's a small uncomfortable silence. Simon was looking down, Jace was looking at me.

Okay, this was too cringy, so I decided to break it.

"Um, me and Jace are gonna go to my room." I say taking his arm.

Simons stare's at me blankly and just nods.

I feel bad for leaving him alone but I will explain all to him when I finish with Jace.

I give him a look and he nods again. then he smiles at Jace and leaves to his room.

I sigh and lead Jace to my bedroom.

When we were inside I close the door shut and attack Jace.

I grab his face and push my lips against his.

He chuckles as I push him into the bed and get on top of him. I really want him right now.

I know we were last night and this morning together but I missed his touch and the feeling in my chest is blank when I'm not with him.

"Wow, easy tiger..." he laughs when I try to unzip the stupid hoodie. I sigh in frustration.

He takes my hands and pushes me back a little. I frown as he gets up and zips back his hoodie.

"Hey, listen as much as I want to do you, I have to go," he says with a small cocky smile on his lips.

I sit on the bed and my cheeks are red as hell right now.

"I thought w-we wer-"

He chuckles again like I said a freaking joke and gets on his knees in front of me.

"I missed you too, but calm down a little. You're probably still sore from last night." he grabs my face and gives me a small peck on the lips.

I blush more and hide my face on Jace's neck as he gets up and pulls me to his chest.

Oh my god, I didn't even know how sex was made until yesterday and now I was ready to do it again.

I can't believe how a person can change in one night.

A magical night.

He brushes his hands on my back as his lips are on my head. " Look miss Clarissa Fray already having control..." Jace laughs to his self.

I hide my face to his chest feeling like a tomato. "Last time I saw you at work you were blushing from just a look I gave you." his chest was moving from his laughing.

I groan. "Stooop..."

"Shy on the streets, sexy on the sheets am I right?" Jace teases.

I giggle shyly and shook my head to look at him. He had a small grin on his lips and his eyes were dark.

"I have to go. But I'll see you tomorrow..." he kisses my forehead and my eyes shut.

I nod and pull away a little, he takes my hand and intertwines our fingers.

When we got out of my bedroom we walk together to the exit door. Simon wasn't here and I was relieved about it.

I didn't know what I'm gonna tell him. I never told anyone about Jace. I'm not good at sharing my personal stuff.

How will I start? 'hey Jace is boss and we slept together last night and now we're something like a couple'

That should be a fun way to explain it.

Even If Simon is my best friend almost brother, I wasn't comfortable telling him.

Maybe if my mom was here I would have told her.

"I will see you tomorrow miss Fray." Jace kissed my lips and I smiled softly.

"Good night, Mr. Herondale"

He starts jogging and seconds later he was disappeared from my view.

I close the door and lean my back on it. Damn girl, you're so in love.

I sigh and my eyes fell on Simon's bedroom door. I should talk to him about this, he was very weird today meeting Jace.

Almost pissed.

I don't understand? Simon usually is very friendly and social. I don't know why he acted like that in front of Jace.

I nodded to myself and started walking towards his door. I have to be honest with him, after all I trust him with my life.

When I first knocked I was nervous. Come on Clary you'll just say the truth.

Just what happened the last one month on your new work.

I knock again.

Nothing.

I knock again. "Simon it's me, well who else could it be?" I laugh nervously.

Still nothing.

I take a breath, I'm coming in any way.

I open the door and get myself inside. Simon was laying in his bed with his headphones on his ears blasting loud rock music.

I rolled my eyes, I literally was standing outside knocking for 3 minutes.

I walked towards him, he was staring at the ceiling completely ignoring me. I sighed and sitted on his bed.

He didn't even move to take off his headphones. I frowned and looked at him. Why was he acting this way?

"Simon, we need to talk..." I say even though he wasn't listening.

I take a breath and grab his headphones. His eyes wide open and he gets up.

"What the hell Clary?"

"I need to talk to you!" I say taking his iPod and closing the music.

"I thought you were with your boyfriend..." he rolled his eyes and fell with his back on the mattress.

I frowned at his sarcastic tone, why he is so weird right now?

"Simon is something wrong?" I ask as I look at him straight in the eyes. I can feel that something is bothering him.

"Is everything alright with work, with Maia?" I try again, hoping he would tell me something.

He takes a deep breath and gets up. He stares at me deeply.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing, I'm tired... Can you leave, please?" Simon's snaps.

My mouth opens in a shape of 'o' I didn't expect this reaction from him. He never snapped at me like that.

"Simon what-"

"Clary please leave, I'm not in a mood," he exclaimed harshly and I was taken back from his tone.

I nodded frowning and got up from his bed.

Our eyes locked a moment and then he looked away putting his headphones.

I took the message and walked away. Did I do something wrong? I don't understand why he is so mad.

Before I'll close the door behind me I give him a last look but he isn't even bothered to look at me back.

I sigh and finally close the door.

💕Vote and comment💕