6

Los Angeles, California
6:00 pm
June 10, 2018
Lonzo

"Zoey what's the matter I just put you to sleep." Lonzo said holding a crying Zoey as he fixed her a bottle.

"Broski do you need some help?" Dmo asked laughing at Zo struggling.

"Dude shutup I got this ain't that right Zoe." Lonzo said kissing her cheek.

"What y'all doing to my niece." Lyric said walking into the kitchen.

"Here take her I got practice in a minute anyways." Lonzo said handing the baby to Lyric.

"Hey stink you hungry." Lyric talked in a baby voice making Zoey giggle at her.

Melo

"That boy making boss moves

"That boy making boss moves." Gelo said dapping up Melo on his commitment to Spire.

"Fasho." Melo laughed.

"Aye what's that shit with Denise making Zo pay all that money for Zoey?" Gelo asked dribbling the ball between his legs.

"Man I honestly think she was using him the whole time. I tried to tell him but he ain't believe it and this was when he was still at UCLA." Melo said shaking his head.

"Shit crazy." Gelo said.

"Don't tell dad, Zo, or Lyric because they gone freak out." Melo said showing Gelo his "Fear" wrist tattoo.

"Yo ass bad when you get this." Gelo said holding up Melo's arm.

"Don't worry about all that." Melo smirked running to shoot a jumper.

Lyric

(New Character as Lyric😍: Instagram|kaylabylon)

"Man I don't think this basketball stuff is for me." Lyric sighed flat ironing her hair.

"Girl it's in your blood LaVar will kill you if he heard you say that." Brook Lyric's friend replied.

"I don't care anymore I wanna do modeling I feel like that's my passion." Lyric shrugged.

"You would be a dope model making it Victoria Secret level." Brook smiled at her best friend.

"See! I think I could set up a shoot with one of Zo's friends but I can't let any of them find out that's the hard part." Lyric said.

"It will just play your cards right and everything will be fine you know people will are gonna find a way to see what you're doing." Brook said.

"Oh well I'm doing it I've already talked to him about it before." Lyric said hoping that it would work this is what she wanted to do not please her dad.

Gelo

"Izzy bro what the fuck is this!" Gelo yelled walking in seeing Izzy kissing and hugged up on a dude

"Babe-

"Nah get your shit and this nigga out my house!" Gelo screamed throwing her stuff at her.

Gelo was heartbroken him and Izzy had been together since high school he never thought she would be the type to cheat ever.

"Aye bruh I'm sorry she said this was her house and that she was single." The guy said raising his hands up.

"Man get the fuck out." Gelo said pushing him out.

"Gelo I'm so sorry baby I promise this was a mistake." Izzy said starting to cry.

"Bitch get out delete my number hoe." Gelo said.

"I'm sorry." Izzy cried.

"If you don't get out I'm slapping the shit out of you." Gelo shrugged fuming.

Izzy's face turned pale hurrying picking up her stuff walking out.

"Fuck Man." Gelo put his head down a tear sliding down his cheek.